Chapter Four: Metamorphosis

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

WARNING: Some of these episodes/chapters may contain graphic violence, cursing, mentions of suicide or assault and other triggering aspects. Proceed with caution please.

A/N: Just remember to keep in mind about the edit so you might have read some of these chapters already. Thank you for all your support and comments :)

Episode Summary:

Angel, Sam and Dean discover that Jack Montgomery, a family man, is turning into a Rugaru, a creature that starts as a human but changes into a flesh-eating monster. The people who are infected don't understand what is happening until they turn into cannibals and eat another person. Understanding what it is like to be a victim of a twisted destiny, Sam believes he can reason with Jack and convince him to control his urges.

 Understanding what it is like to be a victim of a twisted destiny, Sam believes he can reason with Jack and convince him to control his urges

At an abandoned warehouse...

A man, possessed by a demon, sat tied to a chair in the center of a Devil's Trap. Sam stood in front of him, heading the interrogation as Ruby stood nearby.

"Where's Lilith?"

The demon growled as his eyes turned black, "Kiss my ass."

Sam grinned humorlessly, "I'd watch myself if i were you."

"Why? Huh? Because you're Sam Winchester, Mr. Big Hero? And yet here you are, slutting around with some demon. Real hero."

"Shut your mouth."

"Tell me about those months without your sister. About all the things you and this demon bitch do in the dark." Ruby looked over at Sam who was fuming at the demon's words, "Huh? Tell me, hero."

Sam, unable to control his anger, began to force the demon out of the man with his mind. Soon the demon smoke burned through the floor and the man the demon was possessing fell unconscious. Sam took a deep steadying breath as he tried to get himself under control. Ruby smiled as she looked down on the floor where the demon smoke left scorch marks. Her eyes met Sams, who was also smirking. Sam touched the guy's neck to check if he had a pulse and let out a breath when he did.

"How'd it feel?"

"Good." Sam smiled at her as he began to unty the man, "No more headaches."

"None? That's good."

"Hey, hey. I got you." Sam patted the man on the shoulder as he began groaning, "It's alright."

He helped the man out of his chair and began walking him towards the door when it swung open. Angel walked in first, followed by Dean, both looking livid and unbelievably pissed at their little brother.