Chapter Nine: I Know What You Did Last Summer

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

WARNING: Some of these episodes/chapters may contain graphic violence, cursing, mentions of suicide or assault and other triggering aspects. Proceed with caution please.

A/N: Just remember to keep in mind about the edit so you might have read some of these chapters already. Thank you for all your support and comments :)

Episode Summary:

Ruby tells Sam, Dean and Angel that a powerful demon named Alastair is searching for a girl named Anna who can hear the angels' conversations. The four set out to find Anna but once they do, Alastair attacks them and Ruby escapes with the girl. Castiel and Uriel return and demand to be taken to Anna but not for the reason the Winchesters think.

 Castiel and Uriel return and demand to be taken to Anna but not for the reason the Winchesters think

Inside a patient's room in the Connor Beverly Behavioral Medicine Center...

A young redheaded woman was sitting in a hospital bed in a contemplative way. It was almost as if she was listening to some distant whispering.

"Anna?" The Psychologist sitting at the foot of the bed broke her concentration, "Do you know where you are? You're at the Connor Beverly Behavioral Medicine Center." Anna looked at her hospital's wristband, "Do you know why you're here?" She shrugged, "Do you remember what you did?" She nodded with a frown, "You were hysterical. It took four people to restrain you."

"I was trying to warn them."

"Warn who?"

"Everyone." At the Psychologists wide eyes Anna looked away, "Forget it. It was stupid."

"What were you trying to warn them about?"

"Look..." Anna's eyes met the older woman's once more, "I get it. You think I'm nuts. If I were you, I'd think I was nuts. But it's all true."

"It's okay. You can tell me. I'm here to listen."

"The end..." She inhaled sharply as tears came to her eyes, "Is coming. The apocalypse."

"The apocalypse. Like in the Bible?"

"Kind of. I mean, same bottom line. This demon, Lilith, is trying to break the 66 seals to free Lucifer from Hell. Lucifer... Will bring the apocalypse. So... Smoke 'em if you got 'em."

Abruptly Anna turned her head to listen to more distant whispering.

The psychologist frowned, "Anna?"

Anna deflated as she looked to the floor, "Sorry."

"What were you doing?"

"Nothing. Just listening."