Ch 3 Section 5

Back at the motel...

Angel was once again fast asleep in Asas arms. Suddenly she gasped and woke up with a start. Sadness filled her as the events replayed in her head and she frowned at Castiel who was once again sitting at the foot of her bed.

"We couldn't stop any of it..." She sat up in the bed, this time not worrying about the fact that she was sporting her bra in front of an angelic being, "She still made the deal. She still died in the nursery, didn't she?"

"Don't be too hard on yourself. You couldn't have stopped it."

"What?"

"Destiny can't be changed, Angel. All roads lead to the same destination."

"Then why the hell did you send us back?" She scoffed at him as she got up to hurriedly put her clothes on, "What the hells going on?"

"I sent you two back for the truth. Now you know everything we do."

"Okay, Castiel..." She shook her head as she slipped on her t-shirt, "You need to stop talking all cryptic so i can actually understand."

Castiel's attention was pulled to the door just before hurried banging started sounding from the other side of it. Asa shot up from the bed, gun drawn and disoriented. He looked from Angel, who rose a brow at him curiously, to Castiel who was also staring at him. The random guy sitting on his bed with his now fully dressed girlfriend standing to glare at him had him on alarm even more.

"What the hell is going on?" Asa glared at Castiel after quickly raising his gun towards him, "Who the hell are you and why are you in here?"

"It's fine." Angel dismissed and walked over to take his gun and put it on the nightstand, "This is Castiel, the angel." The two looked at each other for a beat before Asa turned back to her, still curious as to why he was perched in their room, "I'll explain later."

When the loud banging at the door started up again Angel moved to look out the window. Upon seeing it was Dean, looking pissed, she sighed and opened the door so he could barge in.

"Sams gone. He's not anywhere in the motel." He took in the sight of everyone and his brows furrowed, "What's going on?"

Angel reared on Castiel as she put her hands on her hips, "Where the hell's our brother?"

"We know what Azazel did to your brother. What we don't know is why, what his endgame is. He went to great lengths to cover that up."

"Where. Is. Sam?"

Dean shuffled closer to him, "Where's Sam?"

"425 Waterman." As Angel grabbed her jacket to head out with Dean, Castiel caught her eye once more, "You won't like what you find." The grim stare had her stopping as Castiel stood up and walked closer to her, "Your brother is headed down a dangerous road, and we're not sure where it leads. So stop it. Or we will."