...Ever After

I dunno, man. I felt like telling you guys what happens after Eliza grows up and all the shizz. So here ya goo. I'm just really bored....

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for all of the reads and votes on this story. It really means a lot, and I love you all for it. Here's an ending after the Epilogue. Hope you like it, because I loved writing it. xx

___________________________________________________________________________

One Direction had retired by the time each of the boys had reached their early thirties. There were tears, lots of them, because no one wanted that British band to end. To the fans, those five boys that had grown into men were still their five singing idiots. To them, they were still Hazza, Boo Bear, DJ Malik, Daddy Direction, and Nialler. It was common seeing women in their twenties walking the streets, and you can almost faintly hear them humming What Makes You Beautiful, Kiss You, Little Things, Live While We're Young, and mostly, Torn. The boys still had those verification marks next to their names on Twitter, and those more than eight millions fans would still tweet them, asking for a follow or tweet. There were still Directioners around; they grew up along with the boys.

Eliza had grown to be a beautiful young lady, just like her mother. At the age of 16, she and Zayn and Perrie's son, Cameron, starting dating. Now eighteen, they were madly in love, just like each of their parents were. Danielle and Liam had a daughter named Nina who was 15, and Niall and Erin also had a daughter named Christina who was 13 years old. Eleanor and Louis' son, Jake, was 16 years old, and it was no secret that he fancied Nina.

Kendall and Harry were still madly in love. They still gave each other those looks full of love. They were that one couple everyone knew that would be together forever, till death and beyond. To a lot of people, Karry would never end; it was just impossible. Their love for each other was too great for it to just end.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Third Person's POV:

It was Eliza's high school graduation night, and everyone was here. Her parents, the rest of the One Direction boys and their wives, and all of their children. Eliza was dressed beautifully in a white lace summer dress that ended around about her knees with a blue gladiator sandals. Her curly brown hair was curled even more than usual, and she had her gold gown draped over her dress. Her Aunt Eleanor had done her make up, since she was such an expert, so Eliza looked gorgeous. She was already a stunning girl, having both her mother and father's looks, every guy fell at her feet. But she only had eyes for one guy, which was Cameron Malik

When Eliza and Cameron had told their parents that they were dating, Louis and Harry had both quickly jumped to their feet. Eliza was Harry's daughter and Louis' god daughter, so they were a bit over protective. Even though Cameron was their best mate's son. Zayn and Perrie were fine with it, as was Kendall, and later on, Harry and Louis had come around as well. Cameron was a good looking lad, with his mum's blue eyes and dad's dark brown hair, he was just as wanted as his father.

Eliza looked herself over one more time in the full length mirror before someone knocked on the door, and then Cameron came inside. Even though he was a couple of months younger than Eliza, he still looked older than her. He towered over her, and had his dad's features, making him look like an already grown man.

"You ready, babe?" he asks with a smile, causing Eliza to smile. Cameron had skipped a couple of grades while in school, so he had already graduated high school.

Eliza nods and smiles. "Yeah, let's go."

Cameron laces his hand with Eliza's and leads her down the stairs. The two of them walk down the stairs where the other adults and kids are. Without a doubt, Eliza would be the one girl that would have more than the average amount of family coming to the graduation. Eliza saw her parents grinning from the bottom of the stairs, proud looks on their faces as they were already dressed and holding hands. Eliza was always fasinated by her parents' love. She would always see her parents saying cute and romantic comments to each other, kissing and hugging and being affectionate all the time. Normal teenagers would be grossed and weirded out when they see their parents being affectionate, but not Eliza. In fact, she loved seeing her parents like that. It gave her hope that someday she would find love like the one that's shared between her parents, and hopefully it's with Cameron, who she is sure that she loves, since being with him for two years now.