Chapter Five

Kendall’s POV:

     That girl, the one that I hate so much, appeared into the living room with a snotty look on her face. Her ginger color hair was now bleached blonde, her nails were French manicured, and it looked like she lost a hundred pounds – she was a stick! The only thing that was the same about her were her pale green eyes. She’s wearing a tank top that shows off her (fake) boobs and a skirt that could be an underwear. When her eyes laid on me, her annoying smile was replaced by a slight glare. “Who the hell are you?” she asked.

     I know I’m supposed to be Harry’s friend, but it doesn’t mean that I have to be nice or friendly to Emmalie. “Good to see you too, Em,” I said sarcastically.

     Emmalie’s glare dissappeared and she frowned. “K-Kendall?” she asked with wide eyes.

     “Wow, good job, Em. I guess you still remember me,” I said, the sarcasm not dropping from my voice.

     The lads snickered and Harry just looked a little uncomfortable. What did he expect? That I was going to be nice to Emmalie? Fat chance for that. This is the girl who is the reason why I broke up with Harry, and she is his current girl friend. All I want to do is fucking punch her – and I am most definitely not a violent person.

     Emmalie’s frown was replaced with a hard glare and she turned to Harry. “What the hell is she doing here?”

     Before Harry could answer, Louis piped up, “The lads and I invited her over. She’s our new best friend,” he said, putting an arm over my shoulder.

     He smiled down at me and I returned the smile. Emmalie then said, “Well, I don’t want her here.”

     “And why is that?” Liam frowned. Harry wasn’t saying anything during this whole thing. Normally, he would always stand up for me back when we were best friends. So why isn’t he doing that now?

     “Because she’s a bitch,” Emmalie said nonchalantly.

     My jaw dropped as I stared at her. “I’m the one who’s a bitch?” I asked her rhetorically. “Have you even seen yourself?”

     Emmalie glared at me. “Harry!” she whined. “Are you just going to let her insult me?”

     So now she’s dragging Harry into this? I looked over at Harry to see what he had to say, and I was really shocked at what I heard. “Kendall, you can’t talk to Emmalie like that.”

     I raised my eyebrows. I just stared at him for a couple of seconds and he looked really nervous. Then I just nodded, “Fine.” I then got up and walked out of the door.

     “Kendall!” all of the lads shouted.

     “Kendall, wait!!” Harry yelled.

     I guess he got up to follow me because Emmalie screeched, “Harry! Where do you think you’re going!?”