Chapter Fifty Seven

Kendall's POV: 

"You realize that two songs from your album got leaked, right?" I ask the boys a few days later as I enter Louis and Harry's flat. 

The boys stare at me as I sit down next to Harry on the couch, placing a quick kiss on his lips. "What songs?" Zayn asks, sitting up. 

"Um," I frown, taking out my phone and checking Twitter. "Rock Me and They Don't Know About Us," I answer, putting my phone back in my pocket. 

The boys groan. "Well that's great," Harry mutters, burying his face in my shoulder. 

"It's not really that bad," I shrug, causing Harry to life up his face and the boys to stare at me. "I mean, think about it," I start. "Your fans probably heard both of the songs. And by hearing them, they are going to be even more excited about Take Me Home than before," I explain. "Not only did they get to watch the music videos for Little Things and Live While We're Young, but they heard two more songs. It's not like they aren't gonna buy your album when it actually comes out - they are. But by listening to the leaked songs, they're even more excited for the album, and are gonna buy it the minute it comes out." 

The boys consider this for a moment. The music video for their new song, Little Things, came out earlier today, and it was beautiful. All of the boys did such an amazing job on it, and I swear, I think I cried a little. Their voices were so strong, and so soulful, you just couldn't stop listening. And whenever Harry's part came, I got goosebumps. I swear, I think that boy went through puberty all over again, by the deepness of his voice. But nonetheless, I loved it and it was truly amazing. And I'm glad that for the music video, they didn't use any models for it. It's not like I would get jealous, no I won't. Okay, maybe a bit. But the real reason I'm glad they didn't use models is because of the fans' feelings. By not using a model, it actually looks like that the boys are singing for you. And the way they stare at the camera while singing, it makes you BELIEVE it. For once, they weren't singing to a model. Because now, they were singing to you. And for the fans, that's really emotional. But the positive feedback the boys have been getting because of the video just shows how much the fans love it. 

"I guess you're right," Louis sighs after a moment of silence that we just had. 

I raise an eyebrow at the Doncaster boy, who was sitting next to Niall. "You're not gonna go all crazy and throw a bitch fest on Twitter, are you?" 

The other lads start laughing, and Louis just pouts. "No. I'm not. Geez, have a little faith in me, Kenz," he sticks his tongue out at me. 

I roll my eyes. "It's hard to believe that you're married," I say. 

"Well believe it, sister!" Louis shouts, grinning.  

Harry shakes his head, chuckling. "And here I thought that Liam would be the first one to get married." 

Everyone laughs once more, and Louis jokingly glares at Harry. "You're just jealous that I got the balls and proposed before you did!" He declares. "And the fact that I'm with Eleanor and not you," he grins. 

Harry rolls his eyes, putting an arm around my shoulders. "When the time is right, I'll propose to Kendall," he smirks, making me blush. 

"Aw, Kendall's blushing," Niall coos, munching on a sandwich. 

"Shut it, Horan," I tell the Irishman, who puts his hands up in surrender before going back to eating the sandwich.  

Louis gasps, standing up. "You know what we should do?!" 

"Put duct tape over your mouth so you can stop talking?" I ask in a hopeful tone. 

The others laugh as Louis glares at me once again. "Rude!" He exclaims. "But no. We should go to the movies!" 

"What movie?" Niall asks. 

An evil grin appears on Louis' lips. Oh no. "Paranormal Activity 4." 

Damn it. 

**************** 

"Louis William Tomlinson, you will be the death of me," I seethe at the brown haired, blue eyed twenty year old as we exit the movie theatre, me clutching on to Harry's arm. "How in the world does Eleanor put up with you?" 

Louis winks. "Simple: She loves me." 

I huff as Harry chuckles, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Come on, love, it wasn't that bad," he says to me. 

"Yes it was!" I say. "You know how I am with scary movies." 

Louis cackles. "Your face throughout the whole thing was incredible!" he exclaims, and then makes the most exagerrated horrified faces. 

I glare at him. "You're getting on my nerves, Tomlinson," I tell him. 

The boys laugh as Harry rolls his eyes, amused. Louis then turns to Harry and asks, "Haz, is Kendall PMSing or something?" 

My jaw drops as Harry replies, "I think she is." 

I shrug off Harry's arm and huff, "I hate you all." 

"Come off it, lads," Zayn chuckles, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Quit annoying poor Kendall." 

I smile at him and glare at the others. "This is why Zayn's my favorite," I say. 

"You don't mean that," Harry says as we walk around London. 

I stick my tongue out. "I think I do," I smirk. 

We then continue to walk around London and it becomes dark. The boys kept on arguing about how Zayn isn't my favorite, and Zayn and I kept saying how he is. And to prove my point, I took a picture with Zayn and posted it on Twitter. 

@Kendall_Woods: @zaynmalik is my favorite from all of the boys because he doesn't make fun of me. He's my brothaaa. :* http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh496/biebersgirl222/Zariana.jpg 

@zaynmalik: @Kendall_Woods HA I WIN! Sucks to suck, lads! aha :)x 

The other boys saw that tweet and glared at Zayn and I, as the two of us just laughed. It's fun annoying the boys - it never gets old. Zayn and I let go of each other and I walk over to Harry, wrapping my arms around his torso as we walk together. But I see that he's ignoring me. Ooh, someone's mad. "You okay?" I ask, chuckling very quietly. 

"No," he pouts. "You said you like Zayn more than me." 

"Aw, I was kidding, babe," I say, smiling at his childishness. 

Harry looks at me. "Prove it," he says.  

I roll my eyes and and take out my phone. Harry and I stop walking, as the other four are too busy talking to notice us stop, so they keep walking. Stretching out my hand, Harry bends down a bit and the two of us smile at the camera, and I grin widely. Taking the picture, I then post it on Twitter. 

@Kendall_Woods: Someone got jelly. But here! @Harry_Styles love you babe xx http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh496/biebersgirl222/fce1bd4fe50ae107ba8a938dc694e7c7.jpg  

Harry's phone beeped, informing him about the mention, and after he read it, he smirked and put his phone back in his pocket. He then kissed my temple and said, "You're lucky you're cute. I wasn't jealous." 

Sure you weren't, Harry, sure. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

So Kiss You, Rock Me, and They Don't Know About Us got leaked off of the Take Me Home album. Did any of you listen to them or download them? I don't see what the big deal is if you DO. I mean, I did. It just gets us more excited for the album itself, and it's not like we're not gonna buy the album, cus we are.  

Anyway, sorry if this chappie is short.  

BUT OH MY GOD, THIS STORY IS GONNA END SOON! 

A few more chapters, and then it's finished! I dunno how many chapters yet, but it's gonna be soon. Omfg. 

And thank you for the over 25,000 reads! Means a lot! Love yous, byeeee xx 

P.S.: any of you wanna follow me on Twitter? If so, then tweet me and I'll follow back! @SumNawaz