Chapter Thirty Seven

Kendall’s POV:

     “So what do you wanna do today?” I asked as I took a bite of my French toast.

     Harry had slept over the night before, and we woke up today at twelve. We are currently eating breakfast, and thinking of things to do. Ugh, I still need to shower and change, but I feel lazy. Harry, who was sipping his milk, said, “How about we just walk around in London?”

     I raised an eyebrow. “You’ve been wanting to do that a lot lately,” I pointed out.

     Harry chuckled. “I just don’t want to be cooped up in the house all the time,” he said. “I want fresh air,” he sang the last part, earning a look from me.

     I rolled my eyes. “Sure. I just need to shower,” I said. “Do you have extra clothes or do you need to go to your flat?” I asked, standing up and putting my dirty dish in the dish washer.

     He smirked. “I have extra clothes here, remember?”

     I laughed. “Oh, right,” I said, and then walked up to my room. I grabbed some clothes and underwear and walked into the shower. After I took the shower, I changed into my clothes. I wore a grey tank top and over that, a purple crop top, exposing the tank underneath. Along with black high waisted shorts, and black leather platform ankle booties. Stepping out of the bathroom, I saw Harry standing there with a towel and his clothes. “It’s all yours,” I smiled. He smiled back and gave me a peck on the cheek before stepping in the shower. At my dressing table, I used the hair dryer and straightener to do my hair, until it was perfectly dry and straightened. I then put on a cream colored beanie. Right when I finished doing my make-up, Harry stepped out of the bathroom. He was wearing faded jeans, white V-neck, and a red and blue plaid shirt on top that was unbuttoned. He used the towel and dried his hair, and then picked up his dark grey beanie and put it on.

(Kendall’s Outift, pic on the side as well: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57164462)

     “You ready to go, babe?” he asked.

     I picked up my Gucci sunglasses and said, “Yep.” I took my phone, which had this cool galaxy case on it, and we left my flat. Right before stepping out, Harry put on his Aviators and we walked on the familiar streets of London. The two of us walked in London until I said, “I need some caffiene. Can we go to Starbucks, Haz?”

     “Sure,” Harry smiled, making those adorable dimples pop.

     The two of us walked in Starbucks – not the one that I work at – and walked up to the counter, where a guy about our age was taking orders. “Hi, what can I get for you today?” he smiled politely.

     “I’ll have a Iced Caffé Mocha with extra whipped cream,” I smiled.

     “And I’ll have a White Chocolate Mocha,” Harry said.

     The guy nodded and asked under what name, to which Harry said Edward. We sat down until his name was called, and he went to get them. After Harry got them, we walked out of Starbucks and back on to the streets of London. As we walked, I asked Harry, “Do you guys have any interviews or shows to do?”

     Harry shook his head. “Not that I know of, no. Paul will call us if we do.”

     I nodded, smiling. Taking my free left hand, I snaked it around Harry’s torso. “You have no idea how much I missed you while you were on tour,” I said quietly.

     Harry draped his arm over my shoulder and said, “Trust me. I missed you a lot.”

Harry’s POV:

     “Trust me. I missed you a lot,” I admitted, draping my arm over Kendall’s shoulders.

     It was true; I did. The past three months while we were on tour were like I was missing something. And that something was Kendall. I know the lads had felt the same way, because we would often talk about it. But right now, walking around London with the girl I love, is absolutely perfect. I looked down at her as we walked, and smiled to myself. How her red hair is blowing because of the breeze underneath her beanie, her legs that come out of her shorts, her flawless skin, her sparkling brown eyes behind her sunglasses, and that breathtaking smile of hers. Everything about her is perfect, and I love every single bit of her. No matter how weird that just sounded, it’s all true. This girl, right next to me, I’m totally and utterly in love with her.

     Whenever I’m with Kendall, I honestly feel like I’m on top of the world. No girl has ever made me feel the way I do when I’m with Kendall. I’m going to sound like a total girl when I say this, but whenever I’m with Kendall, I get this fluttery feeling in my stomach, and I feel hundred times more happy. She honestly knows how to make my day a lot more better.

     She’s my other half.      

___________________________________________________________________

This is a bit sappy and extrememly short. Again, I have writers block. Gah. It sucks.