Chapter Thirty Five

*A month later*

Kendall’s POV:

     “You guys are honestly weird,” I said into the phone.

     “Hey! We’re just showing that we miss them,” Danielle defended.

     I rolled my eyes. “Okay, okay! I already have a bunch of pictures. I’ll post them.”

     The girls and I said goodbye and hung up. They just told me that they posted a collage of pictures of each of them with each of the boys, to show that we miss each of them – not just our boyfriends. Supposedly, there was a rumor that the girls and I didn’t miss the other lads – only our boyfriends. I know, stupid, right? So the girls and I are posting pics of us with each of the lads, just to prove the media wrong. On my phone, I went on the Pic Stitch app and made a collage of pictures with me and the lads. Once I was done, I posted it on Twitter.

@Kendall_Woods: I miss my boys! See you in 2 months, lads! @Harry_Styles @zaynmalik @Louis_Tomlinson @Real_Liam_Payne @NiallOfficial xx pic.twitter.com/JDK3910

(A/N: Collage on the side---->)

     I got a bunch of replies from fans, saying how cute the pictures were. I sighed and plopped back down on the bed. I had left Holmes Chapel two weeks ago, and I felt lonely. Chanel wasn’t around, because she was I think one month pregnant and was with the guy who had gotten her pregnant. Perrie was out with Little Mix, Danielle was at dance, Eleanor was out modelling, and Erin was at work. Overall, I was bored and lonely. Suddenly, my phone started vibrating, and when I checked the caller ID, I saw a picture of Harry. Smiling, I answered it.

     “Hey, babe,” I smiled.

     “Hey!” he chirped. “What’s up?”

     I groaned. “I’m so ridiculously lonely. It’s not even funny,” I complained.

     “Aw, I’m sorry to hear that, love,” Harry said. “We’re in Austrailia right now.”

     “Really?” I asked, excited. “How’s it going there?”

     “It’s so hot!” it was Harry’s turn to complain. “I actually miss London’s gloomy weather.” I laughed at his response, and then Harry said, “I miss your laugh.”

     I made an ‘aw’ face, even if he couldn’t see it. “Aw, Hazza, I miss you too, babe.”

     Harry and I talked for a little while, until Harry said, “I have to go, Kenz. I’ll talk to you later, alright?”

     “Okay,” I said. “Bye, Haz.”

     “Bye, Kenz,” he said. “Love you.”

     “Love you too, Harry,” I said, and then we hung up.