Chapter Fifty Eight (Part 3)

I'M SO AWFULLY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I've had so much school work, but I know that isn't an excuse.

Anyway! This story is coming to an END!!! *sad tears* After this is one more chapter, PLUS the epilogue!

So here's the chapter, and I'm SOO sorry that it isn't as good as you hoped for! Don't hate me! Trust me, you're gonna like the next chapter & the epilogue much better! Thanks for reading.

Enjoy xx

___________________________________________________________________________

Third Person’s POV:

     Everything for Harry’s party was set, and right now everyone was getting ready. Anne, Gemma, Robin, Mum, and all of the other boys’ families had arrived. Harry didn’t know about anyone coming, and Kendall surprised that they have been able to keep it a secret from him for this long. As she curled my red hair, she started to get butterflies in her stomach, both excited and nervous for tonight. She was going to propose to the love of her life tonight, how could she not be nervous? All she could hope was for everything to go as planned, and hope that nothing goes wrong. She was dressed in a gorgeous coral spaghetti strapped dress that ended a few inches above her knees, and had a beautiful silver design going around the waist. Along with that, she was wearing matching coral heels, and her make up was done amazingly. Now all that was left was going to the party and proposing.

     Back at the boys’ flat, Harry was confused as ever. All of the boys were getting dressed for something he had no idea about, and were making him get ready too. He stood there, in the middle of his room, only in dress pants and shoes, no shirt. “Louis! Get in here!” The curly haired boy called for his best mate, who came running in within a second.

     “What’s wrong, Haz?” he asks.

     “Please tell me why we’re all getting dressed up,” Harry said exhasperatedly.

     Louis got a mischevious smile on his face. “Sorry, mate. No can do,” he says, and the heads out the door. But before he leaves, he quickly turns around and says, “Oh, and make sure you bring the ring. You wanna propose tonight, don’t ya?” And with that, he runs out of the room.

     Harry, now confused as ever, directs his gaze over to the black leather box that’s sitting on his bed side. Furrowing his eyebrows, he walks over to the table, picks up the box, and puts it in his pants’ pocket. Sighing, he walks back over to his closet and takes out a white button down dress shirt and puts it on. Buttoning it up, he rolls the sleeves up to his elbows and then brings his hands up to shake his hair, and then sweeps the fringe over to the right side.

     “I guess I’m ready,” Harry says to himself, grabbing his phone. He walked out of his room and down the stairs. “Lads! I’m ready!” he calls into his flat. A few minutes, all of the lads came back down stairs, all dressed up as well. As he saw his best mates, Harry asked, “Can someone tell me what’s going on?”

     They all smirk and shake their heads. “Just shut up and follow us,” Louis says, pulling Harry’s arm and dragging him out the door, with the other boys following.