Chapter Sixteen

Kendall’s POV:

     After talking in the park, Harry and I decided to go back to his flat and tell the lads that I have forgiven him. Honestly, when I had said to Harry that I forgave him, his face literally lit up. A smile had came on to his face and that usual joyous spark had returned into his green eyes. He had comforted me over what just happened with Mitch, but he still kept on muttering things to himself like, ‘I’m gonna kill him,’ or ‘that bastard is dead.’ It’s honestly really flattering to know that he still cares about me. I had texted Chanel to come over to their flat, and she said that she was already there. When we pulled up to their complex, Harry got out of his car and I got out of mine and we walked up. As Harry unlocked the door and we walked in, all of the lads and girls were there. When all of them saw Harry and I together, their expressions were shocked and then big grins appeared on to their faces.

     Chanel came up to me, took my hand in hers, and dragged me to the kitchen. The lads and girls were just as confused as I was, but didn’t question her. Once we were in the kitchen and out of ear shot, Chanel asked, “You forgave him?”

     I nodded and fiddled with my thumbs. “Yeah. He seemed so sorry, and I actually felt really guilty. He’s been drinking so much because of me, and I don’t want him to end up unhealthy or in the hospital because of me.”

     Chanel sighed and ran a hand through her blonde hair. “All of us know that you two still love each other,” she started off, and my mouth dropped open. She chuckled, but then asked, “What will Mitch think of this?”

     I looked down at my feet. “About that... Um, I’m no dating him anymore.”

     Chanel frowned. “How come?”

     “He tried to... Um...”

     “Oh my God!” Chanel exclaimed, her eyes widening in realization. “He tried to rape you?” she asked in hushed tone.

     I nodded slowly. “You could say that.”

     “I’m going to kill that bastard,” she muttered.

     I chuckled. “You sound like Harry,” I told her.

     Chanel rolled her eyes, but smiled. “I’m glad you two are on good terms now,” she said. “I just hope you two get together already.”

     “Chanel!” I scolded. “That’s not going to happen. Not yet, though.”

     She snickered. “It’s going to happen eventually,” she sang, walking out of the kitchen.

     I sighed, shaking my head and walking out of the kitchen. When I saw everyone sitting down, I looked at Zayn and said seriously, “Your girlfriend is crazy. I’m surprised how you can handle her.”

     Everyone snickered as Zayn chuckled and Chanel rolled her eyes. “You love me, really,” she said cheekily at me.