Chapter Eight

Kendall's POV:

    For the past few days, I totally ignored Harry. He called, he texted, and he even tweeted me but I ignored them completely. Danielle and Eleanor would be here any minute so we could have our planned girls day out. I was standing outside of my flat and was wearing dark blue skinny jeans, brown ankle booties, red tank top, and a white beanie. Eleanor told me that since Harry posted pictures of me on Twitter, I should wear sunglasses, so I'm also wearing my Ray Bans. I had my wallet and iPhone in my pockets, and I was ready to shop! Soon enough, I saw Louis' blue mini approach. And Danielle and Eleanor were inside of it. Eleanor parked the car in front of me and I got in the back seat.

    As I sat down, Eleanor started driving and Danielle turned to face me. "You ready to shop?"

    I smiled and nodded. "Yes!"

    We got to the mall in no time and went straight to Forever 21. Danielle and Eleanor literally dragged me to where all of the shirts are, and started throwing different tank top, T-shirts, and cardigans at me. They, they told me to try then all on. After trying on all of them, I bought more than half. When Mum and Dad send me money, it goes straight to my credit card. So you could say, thanks to them, that I have a lot of money in my card. And that is why I love my parents.

     After shopping at Forever 21, I carried my two shopping bags and the girls and I went to TopShop. There, I bought a few casual dresses and shorts and jeans. I also bought a pair of heels and flats. In the end of the day, each of us girls had at least seven or eight bags that we were carrying. As we put the bag in the boot of the car and we got in, I grinned at the girls.

      “Thanks, guys,” I smiled. “I really needed this.”

     “It’s not a problem,” Eleanor smiled from the rear-view mirror. “It was a lot of fun!”

     Danielle nodded in agreement, and then her phone started ringing. “Hello? Oh hey, Li! Mhm. Oh, really? Yeah, that sounds like fun! Okay, bye. Love you too.” After she hung up, she told us, “The lads are having a pool party and barbeque. Do you wanna join us, Kendall?”

     I hesitated to answer. If I go, then that means that I will have to see Harry. Oh well, it’s now or never; I can’t stay hiding from him forever. “Sure, I’ll come,” I smiled. “El, just go straight to the guys’ flats. I’ll just change into one of my new bikinis there.”

     Eleanor nodded and took the left turn to the boys’ apartment complex. When we got there, Danielle and Eleanor took their shopping bags since they were staying with the boys, and I only took the bag that had my bathing suit and some other swim-wear type clothes in it. Danielle take out her keys for Liam’s flat and we entered it. Taking turns, we changed into our bathing suits. Mine was a blue bikini, and I wore white short shorts on top with a pink see-through singlet top on top of it. Eleanor and Danielle had the same thought as me, because they were wearing the same thing, but in different colors. Once we were done changing, we went down stairs to where the pool and barbeque was held.

     When we got to the back, all of the lads wolf-whistled when they saw us. Except for Harry, who was busy talking to Emmalie. Oh, great, she’s here. But when he heard the boys whistle, he turned to see what the commotion was about and his jaw dropped slightly when he saw me. I rolled my eyes as Danielle went over to Liam where he was at the grill, and Eleanor and I stripped off our singlets and shorts and did a cannon ball in the pool. When we resurfaced, the l boys were laughing.