Chapter Thirty Six

Kendall's POV:

@Kendall_Woods: Yeah, I'm bored. Hi(: xx pic.twitter.com/CJS4829

(A/N: Picture on the side)

    As soon as I tweeted that picture, I got a thousand replies. They were all really sweet, and I couldn't help about smile.

@CrazyforHarry: @Kendall_Woods you look so gorgeous! Omg.

@1D_lover: @Kendall_Woods how do you manage to look so beautiful without even trying!?

@Belieber_Directioner4: Just sitting here and looking at @Kendall_Woods' pics, feeling like a potato...

    I laughed at the last one and tweeted them all back and followed some as well. Looking down at myself, I saw that I was wearing a blue tee that said 'Love Is The Answer,' skinny jeans, and beige flats.

(Her outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/53_french_outfit_number_casual/set?id=28246657)

    Turning off my laptop, I grabbed my Coach bag and headed for the door. But as soon as I opened it, I was startled to see Harry. "Oh, hey," I smiled pleasantly, pecking him on the lips.

    "Hey, where are you off to?" he asked.  

    I shrugged. “To your flat. I was bored here,” I answered.

     “How about we go for a walk?” Harry suggested.

     I chuckled. “Sure.”

    So Harry and I walked out of my flat and on to the sidewalk. As we walked, Harry’s hand slid in mine and he grinned, making his dimples pop. “You look lovely today,” he stated.

     I blushed, but smiled. I then took off Harry’s grey beanie that he was wearing and put it on myself. “Thanks,” I grinned.

     He rolled his eyes. “My beanie,” he said, reaching out for it.

     I ducked from his reach. “I’m wearing it,” I stuck my tongue out. Harry draped his arm over my neck and kissed my temple as I smiled. We then entered the local park, and saw some swings up ahead. Harry and I looked at each other, and then back at the swings. Simultaneaously, the two of us broke into a run towards the direction of the swings. There was no one here, so it was fine. I sat down on one of the swings, as Harry sat on the swing next to me. The two of us started swinging and laughing, and I said, “We’re such kids.”

     “Hey, we gotta live while we’re young,” (A/N: ANYONE GET THAT? ;D) he smirked, swinging.

     I laughed as we continued to swing. A few minutes later, the two of us just sat there, staring off at the sunset. Yeah, we were here for a while. As we we watched the sunset, Harry’s hand reached over and took mine in his. I looked over and smiled at him, and he smiled back. The two of us slowly leaned in until our lips finally met. Our lips moved perfectly in sync as I kissed him back. I closed my eyes and held on to the swing’s chains so I wouldn’t fall. Harry’s tongue glided over my bottom lips, asking for entrance, but I denied it just to tease him. Harry groaned against the kiss, which caused me to smirk sligtly. He then bit on my bottom lip, demanding entrance, to which I finally granted. He smirked victoriously and entered his tongue into my mouth, savoring every taste. Ah, I never get tired of this.

************

     Harry and I were sitting on my living room couch, watching some movie. It was half past eight, so obviously, we were wide awake. I was snuggled into Harry’s chest as his right arm was draped over my shoulder. As we watched the third Harry Potter movie, I felt Harry, who was sitting on my left side, move aside my hair from my neck. I didn’t get a chance of asking what he was doing until his lips came in contact with my jaw. He trailed little kisses along my jawline, neck, to my collarbone. From my collarbone, he came back and kissed my neck. He finally reached my soft spot, kissing it and taking the skin in between his teeth and tugging at it. I pressed my lips together, holding back a moan that was forming in my throat. Harry knew what I was trying to do, so he tugged at my skin a bit more, trying to make that moan come out. I resisted it, pressing my lips tighter. I heard Harry groan slightly against my skin, so he started kissing my neck and up to my jawline. He kissed me on the corner of my mouth, teasing me. Bastard. He then went back down and kissed my soft spot again, tugging at it once more. I opened my mouth slightly, and since I had totally forgotten what I was holding in, a slight, low moan escaped my lips. I felt Harry smirk as he brought his eyes to meet mine, his lips hovering over mine.

     “Now, was that so hard?” he whispered huskily.

     “Nope,” I whispered back, pulling him closer until our lips met.

_________________________________________________________________

Not the best or longest chapter, I know. Still have writers block. Uggh.