Chapter Forty Nine

Kendall's POV:

"THE TOMMO HAS ARRIVED, AND THE PARTY HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN!!" Louis' loud voice rang throughout my flat.

The boys all came over ten minutes later, like Niall had said. They all had brought their pajamas, toothbrushes, sleeping bags, and extra clothes for the morning. They dumped their bags on my living room floor, and rushed passed me and into the kitchen. "It's good to see you too!" I shouted sarcastically.

A second later, the four boys came running back in and tackled me into a tight hug, nearly knocking the breath out of me. "Hi, Kendall!" They all chorused.

I rolled my eyes and pulled away from the hug. "Let's go eat," I say and walk into the kitchen. As soon as we enter, the amazing aroma of lasagna fills my nose. I love Harry's lasagna - it's the best of the best. We all sit down on the dinging table, grabbing a plate and a fork, and start eating. As I swallowed the bite down, I pointed my fork at Harry, who was sitting across from me, and said, "You need to cook lasagna more often."

The others nodded in agreement, and Harry chuckled. "Sure thing, babe," he laughed.

We all ate happily, and when we finished, we retreated to the living room. We plopped down on different chairs - me and Harry snuggling on one couch, Liam on the recliner, Zayn and Louis on the other couch, and Niall sprawled across the floor. I lean my head on Harry's shoulder and ask, "What do you guys want to do?" I take the scrunchy out of my hair, letting it fall over my shoulders. Harry started mussing up my hair, making it go in different directions. "Stop!" I whined, trying to fix my hair.

Harry's POV:

She looks so beautiful right now, it's unrealistic. Kendall isn't wearing a single amount of make up, her hair is messy, she's in her sweatpants and V-neck, yet, she looks absolutely stunning. Her dimples pop as she smiles, making me smile and reveal mine as well. I love it when she doesn't wear any make up - it really shows off the natural beauty that she holds. Even in sweats, I can't help but feel so attracted to her. Kendall's one or those girls who can wear practically anything, and still look absolutely gorgeous.

I put my right arm over her tiny shoulders, and she smiled up at me. "Let's watch a movie!" Liam suggested. "How about -"

Before the lad got to finish, all of us shouted out simultaneously, "WE'RE NOT WATCHING TOY STORY!"

Liam huffed and crossed his arms over his chest as he sulked on the couch. "I wanna watch Mean Girls!" Kendall grinned.

"OMG, YES!" Louis shouted in a overly girly voice.

So I guess we were watching Mean Girls. We popped the DVD in and started watching the movie, and Niall made some popcorn for himself. No surprise there. We all just watched the movie, laughing here and there. Somehow, during the movie, Kendall had lied down, her head on my lap. Not that I minded.

Once the movie had finished, Louis suggested we play truth or dare. But he had brought his truth or dare cards with him, so whichever he picks from either topic, you HAVE to do it. You're playing with Louis - no exceptions. "Kendall, truth or dare?" Louis asks the girl on my left.

Kendall thinks for a moment and then shrugs. "I'll go with dare."

Louis nods his head and picks up a card from the dare pile. "Sit on the lap of the person on your left," he reads out loud.

Kendall looks over at her left, which is Zayn, and scoots over until she's on his lap. "Hola, Zayn," she grins, making her dimples pop.

Zayn kisses her cheek. "Hello!"

If I have to be honest, I was a bit jealous. But I reminded myself that Zayn has a girlfriend that he loves very much, and that he is practically like a brother to Kendall, so I had nothing to worry about. Kendall then turns to Niall, and asks, "Leprechaun, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Niall replies.

Kendall picks up a car from the dare pile, reads it to herself, and then grins. "Eat a tablespoon full of ketchup," she reads out loud.

Niall's face turns from confidence to horrified. Knowing that he can't get out of this, he gets up, goes into the kitchen, and returns a minute later with a tablespoon and a bottle of ketchup. He then pours some ketchup on the spoon, and looks at it. "Any day now," I prodded.

Niall heaves a sigh, and them puts the spoonful of ketchup in his mouth. Yikes, that must taste terrible. Even for Niall, judging by his sour expression.

The game went on for another twenty minutes, until we were tired of it. It was already one in the morning, so we all decided to go to bed. The lads all set up heir sleeping bags in the living room while Kendall went to brush her teeth. She and I were sleeping down here along with the lads, so they wouldn't get lonely. As the lads set up their bags, I went upstairs and into Kendall's room. When I walked in, I saw her standing there brushing her hair in her dressing table mirror.

"Hey," I smiled, walking up behind her.

Kendall looked at me through the mirror and have me one of her breathtaking smiles. "Hey."

I stood right behind her now, and put my hands on either of her shoulders. She was wearing a baby pink tank top and black night shorts, and she looked so cute. Her hair was tied into a messy braid that fell over her left shoulder, and her face was still make up free. Keeping my hands on her shoulders, I brought my face down and kissed her neck. My lips tingled as they came in contact with her skin, and I could feel her shivering at my touch. I lightly tugged on her skin with my teeth, and I felt Kendall sigh softly.

"Harry..." She said, "the boys are down stairs."

"So?" I murmured, my lips still pressed up against her skin.

"So," Kendall continued, emphasizing the word. "We don't need them to see us like this again. I think we've scarred the Irish man enough times already."

I chuckled softly, and swiftly turned her around so she could face me. She was so short! I'm six feet and she's only five-two. But I love short girls, and she's perfect. I cup her face in my hands and lean down as her soft lips met mine. She immediately responded, wrapping her arms around my neck, as our lips moved in sync. I smiled through the kiss, and felt her lips smile against mine as well. My right hand traveled from her cheek to the side of her neck as I held her there, as my left hand wrapped fully around her waist. The two of us stood kissing in the middle of her room, until we were oh so rudely interrupted. So surprise there.

"GOODNESS!" Louis' loud voice made us jump apart. "We leave you for five minutes and this is what it comes to," he tsked. The other lads stood behind him, snickering. Even Liam! Wasn't he supposed to be helping us? Louis sighed, shaking his head in mock disappointment. "Luckily it didn't come to baby making," he finished with a wink and waltzed out of the room with the others behind him.

Kendall stood there blushing as I ran a hand through my hair. My green eyes met her brown ones and I chuckled. "Every damn time."

___________________________________________________

OKAY. I wrote this chapter on my iPad! Since I updated the software, I can publish stories on my iPad from now on! Woohoo! So that means, I MIGHT, key word being MIGHT, post more. Sorry for any grammatical errors and whatnot! Thanks for reading! And sorry it's short!