Chapter Eighteen

Kendall’s POV:

@EleanorJCalder: HAWAII!! @DaniellePeazer @Kendall_Woods @ChanelSantos @ErinS98 pic.twitter.com/LSN203

     Underneath that tweet was a picture of all of us girls. We were standing at the edge of the pool, our hair and body wet, in our bikinis, and out hands were on each other’s waists and we had big smiles on our faces. I smiled and retweeted that picture. It was nine in the morning, and all of us were getting ready to go out for some breakfast. I was dressed in a baby pink strapless summer dress with bronze gladiator sandals. I did my make up lightly, and my red hair was in French braid that fell over my right shoulder. There was an iHop near the hotel, so we just walked there – wearing sunglasses for disguise, of course; so we wouldn’t get recognized. When we got to iHop, we slid into a big booth that was big enough for all of us and a waitress came over to take our orders. Finally, when our orders came, we ate happily.

     “Mm,” I murmured as I took a bite of my pancakes. “These are the best pancakes I’ve ever tasted!”

     Harry, who was sitting across from me, pouted. “But you said my pancakes were the best.”

     “I clearly lied,” I smirked. “These are far more better, Haz.”

     Everyone snickered as Harry grunted and ate his blueberry waffles. I continued to eat my delicious pancakes, and we all just talked, took pictures, and had a great time. By the time that we finished and walked out of iHop, there were a few dozen fans waiting outside. So the boys took some pictures and signed autographs. The fans saw us girls, and asked us for the same things, so we agreed. I mean, if we just said no, then that would be really rude. Once we were all done with that, we walked back to the hotel. Instead of going to our rooms, we decided to go to the hotel’s Teen Room. Basically, it was a room with couches, three TVs, some computers, arcade games, a pool table, and an air hockey table. It was actually pretty cool, to be honest. Not a lot of teenagers were here, so it was all good. Walking in, I sat down on one of the couches between Danielle and Erin.

     “You what we should do tonight?” Liam asked. “A bonfire on the beach!”

     The beach was just outside, so the idea was actually brilliant. “Let’s do it,” I grinned.

     “Woohoo!” Louis and Harry shouted, giving each other high fives.

     “How about we meet up at the beach at eight tonight?” Chanel suggested.

     We all nodded and Niall shouted, “I’ll bring the beer!” (A/N: I know they aren’t legal yet to drink beer, but just pretend for the sake of the story!)

     We all laughed at him. Then, we got up and started playing some of the arcade games. Harry and I decided to play air hockey. When I got the little puck thing in my goal, I pumped my fist in the air. “That’s how we do it!” I yelled.

     “Stop talking and start playing, Woods,” Harry rolled his eyes.

     I smirked. “Whatever you say, Styles.”

     As you may tell, I won – much to Harry’s dismay. “I let you win,” Harry stuck his tongue out.

     I let out a loud laugh. “HA! Next joke please,” I said with a smirk.

     We all played a few more games, and then it was seven o’ clock. Returning to our rooms, Chanel and I changed into different clothes for the bonfire. I changed into my baby blue bikini, a grey off-the-shoulder top, and my short black denim shorts. I opened my hair from it’s French braid and let it fall around my shoulders and wore my pink flip flops. By the time we were finished getting ready, it was ten minutes till eight o’ clock. Chanel and I walked to the beach, and saw Harry, Louis, Eleanor, Zayn, Liam, and Danielle were already there and were stacking up some big logs for the bonfire. The only two people that were missing were Niall and Erin. When Chanel and I got up to everyone, I saw Erin and Niall coming up as well, both holding two six-packs of beer.

     “Let’s get this started!” Erin shouted as they approached us.

     We all laughed as Louis took the cans of beer and passed them around. I took one from him, opened it up, and let the familiar taste of the beer run down my throat. It tasted a bit bitter, but it didn’t really matter. Liam took out a match and lighted up the logs, setting it into controlled flames. By nine o’ clock, everyone was either wasted or tipsy. I was somewhere in between. We all – still very drunk – headed back to our hotel rooms. When we got to our floor, I saw Zayn and Chanel walk into our room. Yikes, not going in there tonight. Suddenly, I felt a pair of soft lips crash down on mine. I was a bit shocked, but then I noticed that it was Harry. Closing my eyes, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He took my legs and wrapped them around his waist, and before I knew it, we were in his room, on the bed.

     Well, you know what happens next...

________________________________________________________________

This was TOO short, I know. Don't hatee mee!