Chapter Twenty One

Kendall's POV:
      The next morning, I woke up to the buzzing of my phone. Looking to my left, I saw Harry was still sound asleep. No, we didn't do anything last night. Chanel wanted to room with Zayn, so she slept over there last night. So, Harry slept over here, and we joined the two single beds so we could sleep together. Turning my head, I looked at the bedside table on my side and saw my phone. Picking it up, I saw that I had a text message from Louis.
From: Lou(:
Aw, aren't you two just adorable?
      Along with the text, was a picture of Harry and I sleeping - well, cuddling. "What the...?" I trailed off. Who the heck took this picture? The only people in the room are Harry and I. Unless....
Just then, I heard some snickering that were coming from somewhere really close. I sat up and looked around the room, but couldn't find anyone. The noise couldn't be coming from the bathroom, because that would be too far. A light bulb went off in my head as I saw a water bottle on my bed side. Carefully, I took it and uncapped the bottle. Then, bending over the edge of the bed, I jerked the water bottle underneath the bed. A big thump came from underneath the bed, causing me and Harry's sleeping body to jump up, followed by a shriek.
      "MY HAIR!!!" a voice cried.
      Suddenly, two figures crawled from underneath the bed. When they stood up, I saw that it was Louis and Zayn, who just ran into the bathroom to fix his hair. Harry sat up and said groggily, "What the hell is going on?"
      "These two found it funny to sneak in our room," I explained, pointing at Louis and Zayn.
      Zayn had just walked out of the bathroom, but his hands were still in his hair, and Louis was just smirking. "How'd you get in here?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow.
      "Did you know our credit cards can pick these locks?" Louis asked excitedly, waving around his gold credit card.
      I rubbed my eyes, trying to get the sleepiness out of it. "You guys suck. I was having a good sleep."
      "You most certainly were," Zayn smirked.
      A blush creeped in to my cheeks. "Assholes," I muttered. "So, are we doing anything today?"
      Louis' face lit up. "We're baking a cake!"
      "Why?" I asked.
      "Because we only have two more days in Hawaii," Zayn stated. Which was true. Our three weeks in Hawaii would be up in just two more days. When we told everyone else that Harry and I were back together, they were really happy. Especially the fans - they were ecstatic. Which I find really nice of how supportive they are being.
      "And I can cross off 'bake a cake in Hawaii' from my bucket list," Louis explained happily.
We all gave him a what-the-fuck look and he tittered, "Don't give me that look. Now, you two," Louis said, pointing to Harry and I, "get dressed and meet us in Paul's suite."
      Without letting Harry or I say anything, Louis grabbed Zayn's hand and they ran out of our room. Harry looked at me and said, "We need new friends."
      I shrugged and got out of bed. "Don't look at me. You knew them first, not me."
      Harry let out a defeated sigh and went over to where his duffel bag was. Quickly, I ran towards the bathroom shouting, "I CALL SHOWER FIRST!" and locked the door behind me.
      I heard Harry groan from the other side, "Just hurry up!"
      "Whatever," I snickered.
      Stripping off my clothes, I got into the cold shower and let the water run down my body. After shampooing and conditioning my hair, and lathering my body with soap, I was done. Stepping out, I wrapped a white towel around my wet body. Since my clothes were still in my duffel out in the room, I unlocked the door and stepped out, my hair dripping wet as I secured the towel around me and held on to it tightly. Harry looked up from his phone and saw me and smirked. I stuck my tongue out at him and walked over to my suitcase.
      "Shower's all yours," I said, picking up my duffel bag and putting it on the bed.
      Harry smirked and sat up. "Is it weird that seeing you in a towel turns me on?"
      I raised an eyebrow. "I think it's weird that you felt the need to tell me that."
      Harry chuckled and gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked into the bathroom. Making sure I heard the lock click, I quickly took out my black lacy bra and matching underwear and quickly put it on. Since we weren't really going outside, I just decided to wear my blue seat pants that go just below my knees, a black fitted tank top, and my pink flip flops. I blow dried my hair, but didn't feel the need to wear any make up. By the time I was done drying my hair, Harry came out of the bathroom. He was wearing a plain black T-shirt with dark blue sweatpants and dark green flip flops. I looked at him and laughed.
      "Hey, we match!" I laughed.
      Harry looked at me and then down at himself. "Looks like we do," he smirked. "One for Twitter?" he asked, taking his phone from the bed.
      I shook my head quickly. "No, no! I look terrible," I said. And it's true; I was in sweats and had no make up on. The only part of me that was fine was my hair.
      Harry shook his head. "You look gorgeous, babe," he argued, giving me a kiss on the forehead.
      I blushed and said, "Fine."
      He grinned victoriously and I stood next to him. He to take a self-shot of both of us, and managed to get our entire outfits. The two of us were smiling, revealing our dimples. Ha, looks like the Dimply Couple really is back. Harry grinned at the picture and tweeted it, and a second later, my phone buzzed from my sweatpants' pocket. Taking it out, I looked at the tweet Harry just sent.
@Harry_Styles: My girl @Kendall_Woods and I are matching! xx pic.twitter.com/DRU9375
      I retweeted the picture, and then I got a mention from Louis.
@Louis_Tomlinson: Yes, yes, you both look adorable! Now get your butts here and stop making us wait!!
      I laughed and said to Harry, "We better hurry. Your boyfriend's getting impatient."
      Harry rolled his eyes and once I grabbed our room key, we went over to Paul's room. When we knocked on the door, Niall opened it and smiled. "Enter," he said, opening the door wider for us to come in. Harry and I walked in, and I was sort of shocked to see that Paul had gotten and actual SUITE - not just a bedroom. Oh well, the guy deserves it. I mean, he DOES have to take care of five idiots for a living. When we walked into the kitchen, we saw everyone already was here and had the ingredients out.
      "Wait," I stopped walking and started at the boys. "Does Paul KNOW we're doing this?" I asked them suspiciously.
      Zayn scratched the back of his head. "Well... Er..."
      "Where IS Paul?" Harry asked.
      Liam shrugged. "We don't know. All he said is that he had to go somewhere and would be back in about three hours."
      I looked at Liam with a raised eyebrow. "You're actually letting them do this?" I asked him incredulously - him being Daddy Direction and all.
      Danielle chuckled. "The lads won't take no for an answer," she said. "You know how they are."
      Louis clapped his hands. "Okay, enough talking!" he said. "Let's bake this cake!"
      Erin backed away slowly. "I'm, um, going to sit this one out. I suck at baking," she said a bit sheepishly.
      Chanel smiled at her. "That's okay," she said. "Ooh! Take Niall with you to the living room!"
Niall pouted. "What? Why?!"
      "Because you'll most likely eat the cake batter," Liam pointed out.
      Niall sighed in defeat, and Erin dragged him to the living room.
**************
Harry's POV:
      Twenty five minutes later, the cake was finished! Surprisingly, we had made it without any trouble. Especially since Louis was helping us. We were all in the surprisingly large kitchen as we watched Liam carefully take out the cake from the oven and place it on the counter top. Eleanor - who was a master at icing cakes - took the icing tube (A/N: Sorry, I don't know what it's called) and just started decorating it. It was now a chocolate cake with a white border and Eleanor had taken the pink icing and covered the whole cake with it. When she was done, we all took a small piece - Niall took a big one obviously - and ate it in the kitchen. Before you know it, Chanel's right side of her face is covered with cake.
      She looked shocked and then turned to face Kendall. "Kendall Jamie Woods," Chanel said slowly. "You did NOT just do that."
      Kendall stifled a laugh. "What if I did?" she asked in a teasing tone.
      Chanel smirked. She then took a bit of cake in her hands and launched it at Kendall. But Kendall, being the swift mover she is, ducked and the cake hit me right in the chest. Kendall was laughing with everyone else as Chanel and I had a stare-down. I then quickly took some cake and threw it at her, but she ducked as well and it hit Louis in the face.
      He smirked and said, "Oh, you're on."
      Before you can say 'One Direction,' there's cake flying everywhere. I felt some cake slap my cheek, and when I turned to the direction it came from, I saw Kendall standing there with a grin on her face. She had cake in her, some on her face, and on her clothes. I started walking towards her, and she let out a squeal and started running away. But I caught up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and pulled her towards me.
      "Ah, Harry, let me go!" she squealed, trying to escape from my grip. But I was too strong for her, so she couldn't.
      "Never," I whispered in her ear.
      "You're all sticky though," she whined, still trying to struggle free.
      "YOU LOVE BIRDS," Louis' voice bellowed. "Stop being all lovey dovey!"
      Kendall pouted. "Tell that to your boyfriend! He isn't letting go of me!"
      "What?" I asked, in a mock offended tone. "You don't like being with me?"
      She lifted her head and kissed me. Mm, her lips tasted like cake. Too quickly for my liking, she pulled away. "I love being with you," she said cheekily.

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it was too short! Working on Chapter 22 now!