Chapter Twenty

Kendall's POV:

    Water was flying every where. Literally. We were in the pool, surrounded by gallons of water, but now because of everyone's splashes, it was flying everywhere. I was currently throwing water at Liam, who was doing the same with me. Sucking in a deep breath, I went down under and disappeared. When I resurfaced, my eyes were still closed. But when I opened them, I found myself staring into Harry's green pools. Before he could say anything, Chanel had managed to break our gazes by splashing me with water, and I did the same with her. As we splashed, we absentmindedly floated away from the curly haired fellow - who was now splashing Louis.

    "You need to stay away from him for a while," Chanel said.

    I sighed. "I know."

    Up until now, I had managed to avoid Harry's eyes, even if we were wearing sunglasses. I just couldn't risk it. I just can't look at him. But you know you want to, a voice said in my head.

    No, I don't.

    Yes, you do.

    Why would you say that?

    Because you love him.

    Ugh, great. Now I'm talking to myself now. See what you do to me, Styles? You drive me absolutely crazy.

    That never stopped you from loving him.

    Oh my God. Brain, shut up. Everyone was currently in the pool, and I was sitting on the edge of it with my feet dangling in the water. All of a sudden, I felt someone's presence next to me. When I turned, it was the one and only Harry Styles.

    "What do you want, Harry?" I sighed, pushing up my sunglasses.

    "A date," he stated firmly.

    My eyed widened as my head snapped in his direction. "What?" I asked,  hoping I had heard him wrong.

    "I want a date," he said, talking slower than usual. "With you."

    I snort. "Really? I thought you wanted a date with a bloody unicorn," I said sarcastically. Then, I added seriously, "Why?"

    "Because I want to start over," he replied simply.

    I ran a hand through my wet hair. "We already did start over. It didn't work out so well the first time."

    "Third time's the charm," he winked cheekily.

    "Yeah but-" I was about to say something, but then stopped in realization. "Were you listening in on mine and Niall's conversation on the plane?" I gaped at him.

    "Maybe...." he said mischievously.