Chapter Thirteen

Harry’s POV:

     I was flipping through different television channels, and then rested on E! News for some reason. But then it got interesting because they started talking about One Direction and the girls. “Teenage heart throbs One Direction were spotted at an amusement park in London with their girlfriends. Or so we think. Member Niall Horan was spotted with a girl, who remained unidentified. Is she Horan’s girlfriend or just a friend? Either way, those two are cute,” the hostess said. “Harry Styles was caught with girlfriend, Kendall Woods, as they enjoyed their candy floss and were walking with each other, all smiles,” she continued. Just then, a picture of Kendall and I came on to screen. Indeed, the two of us were smiling and laughing. “Directioners call the couple ‘Karry,’ but most of the media calls them the ‘Dimply Couple’ because both of them have adorable dimples!” she concluded, and I shut the TV off.

     I chuckled. The Dimply Couple – wow. That’s all I have to say. Just as I shut off the television, Liam came running in with a huge grin. “What’s up?” I asked.

     “We just go invited to the Men In Black 3 movie premiere!” he exclaimed, that smile not leaving his face. (A/N: I know the premiere was in the US, but just for the story, pretend it’s in London.)

     I jumped from the couch with a smile on my face. “Wow, really?” I asked, and he nodded. “Can the girls come?”

     Liam nodded. “Yeah. The lads are calling the other girls. I’m gonna go call Dani,” he said hurriedly, leaving for his flat down the hall.

     This is going to be fun.

**********

Kendall’s POV:

     Harry had called me a couple of hours ago, and told me that we are going to the Men In Black 3 premiere! Chanel came over, and the two of us are getting ready together. I didn’t really want anything special with my hair, so I tied it into a neat high pony tail. After doing my hair and make-up, I proceededto my dress. It was a white silk dress that ended about four to five inches above me knees. It was a simple, yet elegant dress with straps. Along with that, I had a black clutch and nude colored heels. Just as Chanel and I were putting the finishing touches to our make-up, someone knocked on the door and the boys were here. Chanel and I walked over to reveal two very handsome boys. Did you know Zayn and Harry look amazing in black and white? *Shocked face.*

     When the two of them saw us, their jaws dropped as their eyes roamed up and down our bodies. “Close your mouth, boys,” Chanel smirked.

     “You’ll catch flies,” I added with a snicker.

     They snapped out of their trance and smiled. Harry took my hand in his and we walked to the limo. “You look amazing,” Harry whispered, sending shivers down my spine.

     “Thanks,” I smiled. “You don’t look so bad yourself.”

     Harry chuckled as we got into the limo and were greeted by the rest of the lads and girls. All of the boys were wearing black and white, and the girls were either wearing a black, or white dress. As the driver started driving, Harry took out his phone. “For Twitter,” was all he said. I moved in closer to him and we both smiled for the camera, revealing our dimples.