Chapter Fourty Three

(Her outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58079935)

Kendall’s POV:

     “We should do something today,” Liam said.

     “Do we have to? We do something like, everyday,” I groaned. “Why not just have a lazy day?”

     Everyone chuckled and I shrugged. We were all at Harry and Louis’ flat in the living room. Liam and Danielle on the love seat, Zayn on the recliner with Perrie on his lap, Eleanor and Louis snuggling on one couch while Erin and Niall sat on the floor in front of their feet, and Harry and I on the other couch. He was sitting with his legs propped up on the coffee table, and I was lying down on him so that my head was on his rock hard chest, my butt on his lap, and my legs laid out on the couch. It was pretty comfortable, and Harry stroking my hair was a bonus. It felt so comforting and just so right, and I loved it.

     Louis looked a bit uneasy for some reason and he stood up from the couch. He turned to look at Harry and I and said, “Harry, Kenz, can I talk to you guys for a second?”

     Harry and I looked at each other and then back at Louis. The two of us stood up and then followed Louis to his bed room. He shut the door behind him and Harry asked, “What’s wrong Boobear?”

     Louis took in a deep breath. “You know how El and I have been dating for over two years?” (A/N: I know that’s not true, but for the sake of the story, pretend it is.) Harry and I nodded, waiting for him to continue. “Well, I, um, decided to propose,” Louis stuttered nervously.

     Harry’s jaw dropped and my eyes widened. My hands flew to my mouth, covering it, as I let out a muffled, “Oh my God.”

     “Do you think I should?” Louis asked, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

     “YES YES YES!” I nearly shouted. “Oh my God! Yes! I knew this would happen eventually!!”

     Harry seemed to recover from his shock and grins, making his dimples pop. “Mate, that’s amazing news!”

     “You guys seem more excited than I am,” Louis chuckles.

     I give him a look. “Is Louis Tomlinson nervous?” I ask, shocked.

     “Wouldn’t you be if you were about to propose to someone you love?!” he asked incredulously.

     I chuckle. “Of course I would be,” I said. “But this is you we’re talking about. I don’t think anyone has ever seen you nervous.”

     Louis rolled his eyes as an answer and Harry asked, “So when are you going to ask her?”

     “Um,” Louis said with a thinking face. “Well, the date of our first date is coming in two days. I was thinking I could ask her then, when I take her out.”