Chapter Fifty Two

OMFG OVER 13,000 READS! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER!

This chapter is dedicated to a reaaalllly good friend of mine, feeymomoex3 ! Go and read her Harry Styles fan fic, That Day My Life Changed. She's an amazing writer! Love you, Feeey! :*

____________________________________________

(Kendall’s Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59846585 )

Kendall’s POV:

@Kendall_Woods: Thanks @OneDirection for getting #LWWY stuck in my head. Amazing song! Proud of you boys! (: xx

     Live While We’re Young, the boys’ new single off the new album, has officially been released and everyone has been going crazy over it. I’ve watched the music video and have listened to the song itself over a million times and I love it. Not just because it was sung by my best friends and boyfriend, but because the song itself is truly amazing. And it’s my new ring tone as well. What? It’s so damn catchy!

     Right now, I was walking around London by myself. You know, just to get a little bit of a breather. It was six in the evening, but the sky was darker than usual. Harry had told me that he was meeting up with someone, so I didn’t question it. As I walked around the streets of London, something caught my eye. Across the street, in a cafe, was Harry. With a girl. He was laughing and smiling as he and her made conversation and drank their coffee. I didn’t really know what to feel. I didn’t want to jump to conclusions, though. I mean, why would he be sitting there with some girl, without a disguise? He’s quite recognizable.

     Taking in a breath, I slowly started walking towards the end of the sidewalk to get onto the street. But someone else had other plans. Suddenly, I felt a pair of clammy hands grab me by the waist and yank me away. I tried to scream, but the person was a fast mover and had stuffed something like a peice of cloth in my mouth to prevent me from screaming. I let out low, muffled screams as I tried to get out of their grip, but no such luck. What the hell was happening? Was I being kidnapped?!

     The thought immediately sent me into more of a panic mode as I started wrigging around, trying to get free. Again, it was no use because suddenly, the guy started running with my draped over his shoulders. His arms were tightly wrapped around my arms and legs, so I couldn’t move. Finally, he stopped, and before I knew it, I was being thrown into the trunk of a car. The guy started driving – and very fast, may I ask. He hit one bump, causing me to jump up and hit my head. Sending me into oblivion.

**************

     I woke up feeling very drowsy. I figured I was sleeping on a couch, but when I woke up, my hands and legs were tied. If that wasn’t enough, there was duct tape over my mouth. I looked around wildly, remembering what had happened. I had been kidnapped. Was this really happening? And why me? Who was this person? What did he want from me?

     Looking around, I noticed I was in a dark room. There was only one tiny window, too small for me to escape from. And from that, the moonlight was shining inside. I was sweating a bit, and started panicking all over again. The only thing in this room was the couch that I was on and a small TV off in the side. I was breathing heavily, not knowing what to do. Should I try to escape? I doubt I’ll get that far. I was still wearing my blue tank top with black and white striped jeans with brown heeled ankle boots. How long have I been here?

     Just then, the door opened, letting white light shine in. The figure who stood in the doorway was being illuminated by the light, not letting me see his face. He took a few steps closer, and I gasped when I saw his face, my eyes wide. It was Mitch. What the hell?! Was he the one who kidnapped me?! Oh my God.

     I tried squirming free of this tight rope, but Mitch merely chuckled. “It’s no use, love,” he said in his deep voice. “You aren’t going anywhere.”

     My eyes were wide with both fear and hatred. Suddenly, I felt something being ripped off of my face, leaving a burning sensation. Mitch had ripped off the duct tape, leaving my mouth tingling, and not in the good way. “What the hell is wrong with you?” I spat. “Why are you doing this?”

     “You thought you got rid of me, didn’t you?” Mitch glared at me, balling his fists until his knuckles turned white. “After that day, you left and ran off with your precious Harry.” I cringed at the mention of his name, already missing the guy. “I wanted you. I loved you. But no, you went off with Harry.”

     I glared up at him. “You didn’t love me,” I hissed. “You just used me. And I don’t love you. I love Harry.

     “Well where’s Harry now?!” he bellowed, his loud voice ringing through the room, causing me to wince. “He’s not here, is he?! He’s not with you! He doesn’t give a fuck what happens to you!”

     I looked down at the ground, avoiding his gaze. “You’re wrong,” I whisper, my voice becoming weak. “Harry cares about me. He loves me.” I look back up at Mitch in his eyes. “And he’ll do whatever it takes to find me.”

______________________________________________

Yeah, so this was an extremely short chapter. But sorry! I have this big English project to do and I'm freaking out over it. And plus the fact that I'm at total writer's block.

And make sure you read That Day My Life Changed by my friend feeymomoex3 like I said before! She's amazayn! Okay. Byeee!!