Chapter Seventeen

Kendall's POV:

    "WE'RE GOING TO HAWAII, BITCHES!!!" Chanel and I screamed as we walked up to One Direction's private jet. The boys and the rest of the girls laughed at us, and we giggled. "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii," Chanel said dreamily.

    "And now we are!" Zayn grinned, slinging his arm over Chanel's shoulders.

    We all boarded the plane and when I got in, I was staring at it in awe. They were seats in the back for us to sit in on either side of the plane - four seats on one side and six on the other side, each making a row of two. In the middle, there was a long white leather couch and a coffee table. Over all the way in back, there was a very small area that had some snacks on it, and then there was a bathroom. There was also a TV with a gaming system! "Wow," I murmured as we walked in.

    Suddenly, the pilot's voice crackled through the speakers. "Good evening, everyone!" he said. "Please take your seats and fasten your seat belts. We will be taking off very shortly."     

    Everyone scampered to take a seat. Since he seats were in pairs, on one side, Chanel and Zayn, Danielle and Liam, and Erin and Niall sat. Then, on the other side, it was Louis and Eleanor, so that meant Harry and I would be sitting behind them. I got the window seat, and Harry sat beside me as we all buckled in our seat belts. Then, the plane started moving, and soon enough, we were airborne.  When the pilot announced that it was okay for us to move around, we all immediately took off our seat belts and jumped out of our seats. They either went on the couch or recliner - exempt for Niall, who went to the back to get some snacks. Oh Lord. Since it was okay to use our phones, I took mine out and went in Twitter.

@Kendall_Woods: On our way to Hawaii! Aloha! xx

    After tweeting that, I put my phone back and sat down next to Harry. He saw me and smiled. "Hello, there!"

    I chuckled and smiled. "Hey there, Harry."

    "I'm bored," he said, pouting.

    I yawned and put my head on his shoulder. "Well I'm..." I yawned again. "I'm tired..."

    The last thing I remember was Harry chuckling until the darkness enveloped me.

*************

      When I woke up, everyone was asleep except for Niall - who was eating. I lifted my head from Harry's shoulder and looked at the Irish boy, who was munching on some chips on one of the recliners. When he saw me staring at him with a raised eyebrow, he grinned sheepishly. "I was hungry," he admitted, as he took another chip out of the bag and ate it.

    I looked at Erin, who was sleeping on the other recliner curled up in a ball, and then back at Niall. "So is she your girlfriend or...?"

    Immediately, a blush formed on Niall's cheeks. "Um... Yeah, she is."

    "Awww, Nialler!" I cooed, smiling. "That's so adorable! You two are really cute together."

    Niall grinned widely. "Thanks, Ken," he said. "Now, what about you and Harry?" he asked, nodding over to a sleeping Harry next to me.

      "What about me and Harry?" I asked.

      "You still love him," Niall stated.

      I sighed and fiddled with my thumbs. "I know I do," I bit my lip. "But I just don't want to get hurt. It's already happened two times."

      "Third time's the charm," Niall winked.

      I groaned and put my head in my hands. "Why does everyone want Harry and I to date?" I asked, my voice muffled.