Chapter Thirty Three

Kendall's POV:

     "It's so beautiful!" Eleanor exclaimed, examining the gorgeous ring that was on my finger. 

     The next day, I had invited over Eleanor, Danielle, Erin, and Perrie and told them about last night. And when I showed them the ring, they were squealing with joy. I was dressed on only short denim shorts and a light purple tank top. My hair was still a bit curly from last night, but I didn't care. We were all sitting on my living room floor when someone knocked on the door. Perrie volunteered to see who it was, and she returned a few minutes later with the boys. The boys greeted us, but you could see the troubled look on their faces.I got up and pecked Harry on the lips. "Hey babe, is everything alright?" I asked. 

     Harry sighed and sat us down on the couch, as the boys did the same with the other girls with Perrie and Zayn sitting next to us. "We need to tell you something," Harry said. 

     "One Direction's going on a world tour," Liam began. "For three months."

     I could feel my heart breaking as I looked at the other girls, who had the same look of distress on their faces. "And since it's a world tour, we can't bring you girls," Louis finished.

     I gripped Harry's hand. Three months without our boys? "When are you leaving?" I asked, the one question on all of our girls' minds. 

     "Two days," Zayn barely whispered. 

     I rested my head on Harry's shoulder, sighing. "I'm gonna miss you," I muttered. 

     Harry kissed the top of my head. "I'm gonna miss you too, Kenz."

     We all sat in silence for a little while, until Danielle broke it. "Are we all just going to sit here and mope?" she said. "Lets do something!"

     Harry immediately stood up, getting me to stand up as well. "Actually, I have something planned for Kendall and I." 

     I was confused, and the others just nodded. Harry then said goodbye to everyone and dragged me out the door. On my way, I grabbed my sunglasses and put them on as we walked out of my building. We started walking in the streets if London and asked Harry, "So what do you have planned?"

     Harry shrugged. "Nothing, really. I just wanted you for myself," he admitted. 

     “Ah, selfish, are we?” I teased him.

     Harry draped his arm over my shoulders and I wrapped my arms around his torso and we walked like that. “You know it, babe,” he winked from behind his Ray Bans.

     I laughed at his response and we continued to walk. It was a little windy, but otherwise a very nice day out. I rested my head on Harry’s chest as we walked and sighed. “These are gonna be long three months,” I said.

     “I know,” Harry groaned. “I don’t want to leave you.”