Chapter Fifty Eight (Part 1)

Kendall’s POV:

     The next morning I woke up to the sight I’ve loved to see every morning. My eyes opened to see Harry’s flawless, sleeping face. He was shirtless, and was on his side so he was facing me. I smiled at the sight, as his curly hair covered most of his eyes. His mouth was slightly open, letting air go in and out. Smiling, I leaned forward and placed my lips on top of his. What surprised me was that he immediately responded as his lips moved in sync with mine. I laughed through the kiss as Harry smirked, his hand reaching up and caressing my cheek. I then pulled away, much to his dismay, and smiled at him.

     “Happy ninteenth birthday, Haz,” I smile.

     Yeah, it’s February first, which means Harry is officially nineteen years old. Harry smiles, making his dimples pop. “Thanks, love,” he says in his sexy morning voice.

     I chuckle as we lay in bed. “You’re nineteen now. So oldddd,” I tease, stretching out the word.

     Harry laughs. “Another year older, another year wiser,” he says.

     I roll my eyes. “Hopefully you mature another year.”

     Harry looks at me. “We all know that’s not happening,” he says with a straight face, but cracks a smile at the end.

     I chuckle and sit up. “Come on, let’s get up.”

     He groans. “But I don’t wanna,” he whines.

     I look down at him. “Come on, Harry.”

     His green eyes bore into my brown ones, making a puppy dog face. Oh God. “Please? It’s my birthday!”

     I sigh and say, “Fine. But only because it’s your birthday.”

     I lay back down on the bed, and Harry immediately wraps his arm around my shoulders, and pulls me into his body. My head rests on his bare chest as I feel him kiss the top of my head. “I feel old,” he says.

     I laugh. “Well, you’re nineteen now. It’s your last year as a teenager before you turn twenty,” I tell him.

     “You know, I just realized that we have been together for almost three years,” he muses.

     I lift my head up to face him. “Three years? It’s only been like, two, Haz.”

     “Yeah,” he nods. “But if you count the year we dated before the X Factor, then it’s been three,” he explains.

     “Oooooh,” I nod in realization, and then grin. “Yeah, I guess you’re right. Three years..”

     Harry chuckles. “You know, if I could, I’d propose to you right now,” he suddenly says.