75- Trouble

Addison walked in and dropped her binder filled to the brim with wedding plans and then plopped in the chair next to it.

You: "You look exhausted."

Addison: "Let's just say, I'm starting to understand why you and Jaden eloped."

Harlow: "I always forget you've known Mom and Dad so long. Have you and Uncle Bryce always been like a thing?"

Addison: "We were a thing, then we weren't, then we were again."

You: *laughing*
"Then you repeated that a few dozen times."

Addison: "Shush before I tell your daughter about the time you and Bryce were a thing."

Harlow: *shrieking*
"MOM AND UNCLE BRYCE?!?! SHUT UP!"

You hit Addison playfully with the binder then changed the subject:
"I think Harlow is a little nervous about the dress situation. Could we get that out of the way?"

After Harlow went to bed, you and Addison kept going over wedding plans. Soon reminiscing took over.

Addison: "Are you excited to have Jaden home for good?"

You: "I'm worried he's going to be restless here without music. What if he gets bored?"

Addison: "I know you have always compared what you and Jaden have to Nessa and Josh but you have to realize they are so different. They were high school sweethearts and 3 kids later still are just as obsessed with each other over anything else. You and Jaden have this great kid and exciting life traveling the world."

You: "I'm pregnant."

Addison: "Oh my God! Wait, how?"

You: "I flew out to his show last month and without Harlow there... stuff happens."

Before she could react further, you were interrupted by a loud noise down the hall.

*HARLOW'S POV*

Her mom and Addison both rushed towards Harlow's room and found her trying to sneak back in the window.

You: "Harlow Hossler!"

Harlow: "Mom, please don't make a big deal out of this."

You: "A big deal? You are 13! Where do you even have to go at midnight? You know what? I'm calling your father!"

Her mom rushed out of the room leaving Addison to help clean up the lamp that'd been knocked off the desk while trying to sneak back in.

Addison: "Do me a favor, knock off the bad-girl act."

Harlow: *trying to be tough*
"Maybe it's not an act."

Addison: "God you have more of your daddy in you than any of us know what to do with, don't you? Just knock it off and I promise I'll talk to your mom about going easy on you."

As soon as her door shut she opened her window back up and whispered:
"Are you still there?"

She couldn't hear anything but the rustling of leaves in the breeze and began to panic. Had he heard her mom yell at her and decided she was too much of a baby to stick around for? Suddenly, he appeared at the window and she let out a squeal before he silenced her with a kiss through the window.

 Had he heard her mom yell at her and decided she was too much of a baby to stick around for? Suddenly, he appeared at the window and she let out a squeal before he silenced her with a kiss through the window

Lucas: "You're gonna get us both busted if you don't shut up."

Harlow: *with a smirk*
"Why don't you come in and shut me up."

Lucas kissed her even deeper until the butterflies in her stomach were doing somersaults.

Lucas: "I'll try to get out again tomorrow, okay?"

She placed one more quick kiss on his lips then watched him disappear into the night.

*END HARLOW'S POV*