17- Jaden

Jaden *walks in Bryce’s room* “Well isn’t this cozy”

Josh: “Hey Bryce, let’s go order you a new phone”

Jaden: “Nah it’s his room he can stay”

*grabs you by the arm* “This on the other hand is not… let’s go”

Bryce: “Dude don’t grab her like that!”

Y/N: “It’s ok he’s not hurting me”

Josh: “Bud… she wasn’t hanging in here alone… we have all been in here chillin”

Jaden: *to Bryce* “Just cuz you can’t keep your girl doesn’t mean you are going to be trying to mess with mine”

Bryce: *challenging Jaden*  “I thought you didn’t have a girlfriend”

Jaden: “Why don’t you go check Tony’s bed maybe you’ll find your own girl there”

Before you can interject, Bryce throws a punch connecting with Jaden’s jaw and the two wrestle each other into a headlock . As Josh pushes his way between them, Bryce yanks his arm away and storms out

Nessa: *sensing you and Jaden need to talk turns to Josh* “Hey baby can you help me get the rest of this facemask off

You try to put your arms around Jaden and he pulls away

Y/N: “Why would you possibly be mad at me?!”

J: “I’m not.. I’m just…. I’m sorry”

Y/N: “Come here… please”

J: “Promise me that you won’t go near him again”

Y/N: “What? No! He’s my friend… he’s your friend too in case you forgot!”

J: “I’m serious Y/N”

Y/N: “Can you promise me you won’t see Mads again?

Nessa: *interrupting* “Guys… Bryce is gone”

J: “Good! Screw him!”

Y/N: “Jaden, baby… I know you can’t see this right now because you are mad but he is one of your best friends and tomorrow you are going to regret what happened here so go to bed and I’m going to go help look for Bryce”

J: “Over my dead body! I don’t care what happens to that jerk!”

Y/N: “Tomorrow you will and to make sure you don’t have to live with something happening to him knowing you wished it on him… I’m going”

Jaden storms out and you hear his bedroom door slam