50- After the Proposal

You go to find Jaden, but aren’t sure you will have the nerve to bring it up because the girls don’t understand that him using the word ‘trapped’ to describe a serious relationship hadn’t been weeks ago… it was earlier at the party. You find Jaden sitting at the make-up vanity you’d bought and moved into his room while he was at the studio the other day

 You find Jaden sitting at the make-up vanity you’d bought and moved into his room while he was at the studio the other day

Y/N: “Sorry I didn’t ask before I did that. I got tired of sitting on the bathroom counter and being in the way when you were trying to get ready”

J: “I don’t care babes. I want you to feel at home. I just don’t understand what all these different brushes are for. I literally tried googling it and I don’t get it”

It is so beyond sweet how invested he gets in every little thing you do. Even just buying a new make-up brush set. It makes you feel like he is truly invested in YOU, so you decide to jump into the conversation.

Y/N: “Jaden… can I talk to you about something?”

J: *spinning around in your chair to face you*
“Of course, what’s up?”

Y/N: “Can you believe what a crazy shower that was?”

J: “I know right? I didn’t see it coming. I talked to him right before that and he was so stressed about the baby and everything…”

Y/N: “Yeah I get that, but tonight was a really good night for them”

J: *continuing on*
“...like obviously he was happy and totally in it but like he seemed to be a little overwhelmed… speaking of really good nights. I want to take you out soon.”

Y/N: “Tomorrow we have the dinner party to celebrate their engagement but what about this weekend?”

J: *kissing you*
 “It’s a date”

Setting up a party was getting to be second nature for you now so a small dinner party felt like nothing. Nessa was still on cloud nine and couldn’t stop staring at her ring… or showing it to everyone. It was so sweet how happy that moment had made her and it had completely turned their entire relationship around.

Things with Jaden were going really well too, even though he was busy recording he made the time you were together amazing

Things with Jaden were going really well too, even though he was busy recording he made the time you were together amazing. If only you could shut down your overthinking and stop letting it ruin your mood. What exactly had he meant about guys feeling trapped by relationships? Did he mean himself?

Addison: *Noticing you lost in thoughts* 
“Come take a selfie with me and Nessa”

Just as the pic snapped, Jaden, Bryce and Josh jumped in and made it super cute so you had to post it #besties

Jaden had been a little distant all day. He had jumped in the photo you posted all cute, but since then seemed on edge. You tried to cuddle up to him over dessert and he had kissed the top of your head and volunteered to help with dishes. 

You pull out your phone and notice your photo had hit 200 thousand likes. You never set out to be a social media influencer, but it just kind of came with the friend group you found yourself a part of. Jaden usually got annoyed because he really didn’t like the attention on his personal life. A part of you hoped that was why he was a little short, because you posted the photo. Not because he was pulling away to avoid having to have anything officially suffocating with you