12‐ Who is Jaden

Nessa: “So Idk if Jaden mentioned it but his 2nd song releases in 2 days and we are throwing him a party”

Second song? What was his first?? You knew he made music but it wasn’t something he talked about a lot with you yet

Nessa: “Do you want to come with me and Addison to get some supplies?”

On the drive you decide to google Jaden Hossler and are left absolutely shook. One of your favorite songs the last few weeks had been Comatose by JXDN and you had NO idea JXDN stood for the Jaden…. YOUR Jaden.

You don’t know whether to feel more nervous, completely starstruck, or ridiculous for not figuring it out sooner

You don’t know whether to feel more nervous, completely starstruck, or ridiculous for not figuring it out sooner. You had heard his voice in the car the other day and you knew it sounded familiar… angelic but familiar.

You and Addison walk around the party supply store while Nessa runs to the bakery to pick up the cake.

Addison: “Giiiirrrrl I hear you and Jaden are all kissy kissy and stuff these days… DISH”

Y/N: “Gee good news travels fast around here, huh?”

Addison: “Just hope it stays between the group because once the tabloids catch wind of it, there goes your privacy”

You have to admit… gaining over 15,000 followers in just a few days had been pretty exciting, but you don’t ever want to be Addison’s level of famous. She is in the top five people followed on tik tok and her instagram racks up a million likes a day. But when it comes at the price of having to be scared to go to a party supply store in the middle of a weekday afternoon. You tell Addison all about what went down between you and Jaden and the texts from Mads.

Addison: “That’s rough. If it helps I really don’t think anything is going on between them right now, but she wants him back and usually it works” 

Y/N: “I’ve been curious… why are you guys ok being friends with me when you’re obviously so close to Mads”

Addison: “I love Mads and she is such a genuine sweetheart but her and Jaden are so toxic and it’s nice to have someone in his life who brings out the good in a relationship….”

“I actually think you and her could be good friends… if you know… you weren’t in love with the same guy”

Woah in love with? You have never said that to anyone before much less about a guy you weren’t even official with. You couldn’t possibly be falling in love with Jaden, unless…..

You guys arrive back at SwayLA with bags full of supplies, food and drinks

Nessa: “The real trick will be keeping the boys out of this for 2 days”

Kio: *walks in the kitchen* “Hey Y/N, Jaden is looking for you… I think he is upstairs”

“Hey Y/N, Jaden is looking for you… I think he is upstairs”