81- Rehearsal Dinner

The night before the wedding, Addison and Bryce chose to have a small party instead of a fancy dinner. Most of your old friends were coming into town and she wanted to be able to spend more time catching up.

Avani: "Oh my God!! Joshua Richards!!! Where's Nessa?"

Kio: "Hey, man. It's been forever."

Nessa walked up and gave Avani a big hug:
"Where's the baby?"

Anthony walked over carrying a beautiful, curly-haired toddler snuggled into his arms, who seemed shy around all the people she didn't recognize

Anthony walked over carrying a beautiful, curly-haired toddler snuggled into his arms, who seemed shy around all the people she didn't recognize. The guys barely got a word in edgewise before Avani and Nessa both squealed in the direction of Olivia, walking in looking more beautiful than ever!

Kio took a deep breath and exhaled his nerves:
"This should be fun."

Josh: "Have you two even talked since the breakup?"

Bryce: *walking up with a drink in hand*
"She RSVPed plus one, does she have a new boyfriend?"

Jaden: *pointing at the pretty blonde girl following Olivia in*
"Make that girlfriend."

Griffin: *sneaking up behind his childhood best friends*"Rough break Kio, guess there'll be no wedding hookups with your first love

"Rough break Kio, guess there'll be no wedding hookups with your first love."

Kio: "Oh shut up. How ya been though, man."

The girls all gathered at a table catching up while the guys kept an eye on all the kids.

Avani: "Has anyone heard from Mads?"

Addison: "We invited her but she couldn't free her schedule."

Nessa: "She's a big-time fashion designer now and barely returns calls."

Jaden walked up and wrapped his arms around your waist, prompting Olivia to ask:
"What about you Jaden? Have you heard from her?"

Jaden: "I think I have enough work cut out for me keeping my wife from being mad at my dumbassery without needing to add keeping in touch with my ex to the list."