59- Welcome Home

A week has passed and Nessa and the baby are strong and healing. You, Addison, and Avani have been taking turns staying during the day with Nessa so Josh can work and he spends the night there at the hospital. In the middle of lunch with Jaden, your phone rings and it's Nessa.

Y/N: "Nessa, Are you ok? Is Addison still there?"

Nessa: "I was feeling crowded and just wanted some alone time with Lucas so she and Avani gave me a break and went to lunch."

Y/N: "Do you need me to come up early? I can drop Jaden off and be on my way-"

Nessa: *interrupting*
"Im actually being released and I was hoping you and Jaden could come help me get packed up so that when Josh gets here, I can surprise him."

You spend the next hour cuddling with the baby while Jaden helps Nessa get everything packed

J: *as he neatly puts her stuff into her bag*
"Nessa you just had a baby... and almost died. Sit down and relax and let me do this for you guys."

Josh walks in and is surprised to see Jaden packing up their hospital room

Nessa: "Surprise!!"

Josh: *kisses her with a smile*
"We're going home?"

*turns to the baby that Nessa putting in his carseat*
"did you hear that Lucas. You and Mommy are coming home!!"

You giggle while Nessa and Josh comically try to figure out the new the car seat. Jaden shocks everyone by walking over and snapping all the buckles into place and showing them how to tighten it to fit perfect.

 Jaden shocks everyone by walking over and snapping all the buckles into place and showing them how to tighten it to fit perfect

Nessa: "Jaden! Where did you learn that?"

Jaden: "I watched a YouTube video on it this morning"

Everyone stares at him totally shocked while he reattaches the baby's toy to the carseat .

Jaden: *to Lucas*
"I promise that no matter how clueless your parents are I got your back little dude."

Nessa looks at Josh and starts to tear up watching how amazing and bonded Jaden is with Lucas already. She motions for Josh to say something.