46- After

After an afternoon of repeatedly ravaging each other to the point of exhaustion, you lay together in silence. Jaden’s breathing has slowed so you know he has fallen asleep. You adjust your body to stare up at this beautiful boy in wonder. He had said the words you’d waited for so why was there still an air of unease between you and him. What more could you possibly want than this?

Jaden *stretches awake and in his sleepy voice speaks* “Hey baby… did I fall asleep?”

Y/N: *laughing* “You are a really cute sleeper… even though you drool”

Jaden: *beginning to tickle you* “Oh My God! I do not!!”

Y/N: *squealing as Jaden wipes his drool on you intentionally*   “You soooo totally do”

Jaden collapses on top of you in laughter and the moment is so pure in its bliss that you decide to wait to approach the ‘what are we’ conversation. 

The next day you wake up, put on a robe and head downstairs to see what breakfast you can put together to bring back upstairs. You walk into the crew sitting around the kitchen island sipping coffee all simultaneously looking up at you. You try to breeze past and grab 2 coffee cups of your own

Nessa: “Soooo….”

Y/N: *shrugging your shoulders as if to imply you don’t know what she’s waiting for*
“Hey do we have anymore of those homemade granola balls?”

Nessa: “Oh heeeeell no…. We aren’t about to just move past that like we didn’t all hear what happened yesterday”

Griffin: “That we had to all hear happen over and over all night long”

Josh motions towards both Griffin and Nessa to be quiet as Jaden pads into the kitchen

J: *walking behind you, kissing you, before grabbing a cup out of your hand*
“Is this for me baby?”

Addison looks to Bryce to make sure he is okay and is pleasantly surprised to catch him staring at her smiling