9‐ The Beach

All four of you load up in the car and head out. After a quick stop at the restaurant where you wait tables, it's off to the beach.

Nessa: "Babbbyyy will you get the stuff? I wanna run ahead and take a few pics with Y/N" 

Josh: "Of course babes… can't let that killer bikini go to waste"

As you and Nessa run ahead you hear Josh whisper something to Bryce and Bryce respond

Bryce: "Shut up I am not staring" 

You spend the afternoon playing in the water and decide to lay out on a towel to dry off

Bryce: *sits next to you handing you the sunscreen*"Here… you're starting to turn a little pink"

"Here… you're starting to turn a little pink"

You let Bryce put it on your neck and shoulders while you reapply to your face

Y/N: "You know you aren't as tough as you want people to think you are"

Bryce: *leans in and whispers* "shhh don't tell anyone" 

Josh: *jogging up* "Guys we gotta go… some kids recognized us and threw a drink on Nessa calling her names and she's in the car really upset" 

You gather the stuff and walk up as Josh is holding Nessa telling her he loves her

Bryce: "Girl don't even listen to all of that hate you are literally so frickin dope and they just wish they were you" 

Nessa *wiping away her tears* "Thanks Bryce… you're the best" 

Bryce: "No but really where are the creeps I will fight anyone who thinks it's ok to throw crap at you"

Bryce hugs her while Josh and you load everything back into the trunk

Y/N: "Its sweet that Nessa and Bryce are close like that"

Josh: "Yeah he doesn't let a lot get to him so when she moved to LA he really helped her start to stand up for herself. Plus he's not the jersey he tries to make everyone think he is. He just got his heart ripped out once and this has just kinda been him since"

You climb in and head back to the house. When you pull up the house is empty so you excuse yourself to go shower and get ready. You check your phone and are a little nervous that you still haven't heard anything from Jaden. You get dressed and head downstairs to wait, you see Jaden waiting for you. God after only a few hours apart you already had forgotten how hot he is