60- Moved On

Y/N: "It's fine Jaden. Its her boyfriend so we don't have to make an ordeal of it"

J: "HER WHAT?! He's the head of the label...That's my boss!"

Everyone turns towards the door as Jaden's voice echos thru the party. He wasn't even attempting to be quiet. The label exec walks up and shakes Jaden's hand "Good to see you again, kid"

Jaden glares at Mads and pulls hand back and pushes his way thru the crowd towards the stairs

Jaden glares at Mads and pulls hand back and pushes his way thru the crowd towards the stairs. He stops and looks at Josh before mouthing "I'm sorry" and heading towards his room.

Mads: "Wow, its been like 7 months. He should really be over worrying about me by now. "

You roll your eyes and head upstairs to check on Jaden with a worry in the pit of your stomach that maybe she is right.

Y/N: "Jaden, honey are you in here?"

You find him sitting on the floor next to the bed still clenching his jaw and his fists.

Y/N: *sitting next to him you place your arms around him and lay your head on him*"You can talk to me about this, even if your a little jealous I can handle it"

"You can talk to me about this, even if your a little jealous I can handle it"

J:" What? You think I'm jealous?"

You start to pull away, nervous that you've sad something wrong.

J: *grabs you and pulls you back to him and kisses your forehead*
"Baby, this is not jealousy I promise. I am furious. I try to end things and she pretends she's fine with it for a while. Then when I don't come back she tries hooking up with someone that will bother me so that I take her back to stop it. This is what she always does. "

Y/N: "Wow..."

J: "I'm done with the cycle. She's trying to manipulate me but I'm so happy now, why can't she just move on."

Y/N: "With me?"

J: *smiles and kisses you*
"Yes with you baby."

You convince him to rejoin the party and when you do, everyone erupts in applause.

Josh: "Dude. Your guy here just shared the news that your single officially went platinum!!"

 Your guy here just shared the news that your single officially went platinum!!"