7- The Bath

You knock as you open Jaden's door. He is still on the phone but pats the bed next to him for you to come sit

You mouth 'I'm still covered in chlorine I don't want to get the bed wet'

Jaden has to cover the speaker as you two bust out laughing at the "that's what she said" moment. 

J: *whispers away from the phone* "I ran a hot bath to rinse off but it'll get cold before I'm done here, why don't you go ahead and enjoy it"

You had been in awe of that bathtub since you first saw it the night before. A big beautiful soaker tub. Jaden was right, the temperature was perfect and the bubbles were so silky smooth so you climb right in. You start to feel ridiculous still wearing your bathing suit in an indoor bathtub so you slip it off under the bubbles and toss it behind you towards the sink

J: *dodging suit* “Woah!! Careful there”

Y/N: “OMG I’m so sorry. Do you need me to get out? Did I hit you? Are you ok?”

J: *laughing it off* “No I’m good, the bubbles should be enjoyed before any more start to fade

Jaden starts to climb in the tub facing you, bathing suit and all. Thank goodness this tub is big enough to hold two people barely touching.

Y/N: “idk if you remember, but I’m not wearing my suit anymore”

J: "Would it make you feel better of I threw mine at you too"

You both bust out laughing and spend the next half hour just talking and joking around until you forget that you both are less than a foot apart while one of you is completely naked in a tub filled with bubbles that are starting to fade. It’s crazy how comfortable you feel with this boy. It’s as if you had been best friend’s your whole life. Just then you hear a knock at the bedroom door and Avani’s voice call out “Anthony and I have to be up really early for a flight can you keep it down?”

 Just then you hear a knock at the bedroom door and Avani’s voice call out “Anthony and I have to be up really early for a flight can you keep it down?”

Tears start falling from your face you are laughing so hard. Out of nowhere Jaden reaches out and wipes your cheeks moving his fingers lower until they glide across your lips. You suddenly forget how to breath and also forget that you aren’t wearing a bikini anymore as you jump out of the water naked. You panic and grab a towel and run into the room. A few minutes later, Jaden joins you dried off and wearing boxer briefs

J: “Hey don’t worry… nothing is going to happen that you aren’t ready for. I just really want to keep kissing you”

You lose any urge to argue as his hand slowly moves up your neck and pulls you closer from behind your head. His lips push against yours and it feels like the rumble of thunder rolling towards you. His tongue pushes between your lips and it feels like a strike of lightning straight to your stomach. After the best kiss of your life, he slowly pulls away leaving you completely stunned.

J: *hands you one of his clean tshirts* “You get dressed and I’m going to go grab my phone charger from downstairs”

It takes a few minutes for you to regain your senses. You get dressed, throw your hair up into a messy bun and curl up under the blanket. By the time Jaden comes back you are fast asleep so he slides into the bed next to you and whispers “I could get used to this too btw” 

The next morning you wake up in a panic. You had a nightmare that the morning before with Mads was happening all over again. As you look at this beautiful boy drooling with his arms wrapped around your waist you are reminded that it was all just a terrible dream.

This, right now was real…

Last night was real…

That kiss was real…

You reach over to check the time on your phone and see a text from Nessa