Sleeping Beauty [ The King of My Dreams ]

"Aurora.."

"Yes?"

"Do you see that palace-like church across the river?" He asks.

"Uh, yeah? Probably." She chuckles.

"Do you want to marry me there?"

A tear fell in her eyes and she looked above the blue tinted bright skies. All of those voices and images that kept on flashing in her fragile mind is nothing but a memory now.

"If only I never dreamed to be yours, maybe I'm not crying on such a beautiful day."

(Approximately three years ago)

"Finish them and clean after your mess."

Is what Maleficent tells her daughter every single time she has to do it. Honestly, after almost 7 years in this kind of Business, Aurora had to admit that she's getting tired of it already.

She's tired washing dishes every single time she comes home after work.

"I'm done, Mom." She gets her bag placed on the table and sighs tiredly.

"How was it?"

Maleficent grins as she checks on the bag her daughter brought home. It was a head. Maleficent has a weird fetish with Aurora's kills that she likes to display their heads in their kitchen wall.

"I'm actually not in the mood to talk, Mom." She says and walks past her mother.

"Okay, rest well then.." Maleficent grins widely and looks at the small girl pushing her room door lazily. "You did great, my love. I love you!"

Aurora is a bounty hunter and she kills for money. Bounty hunters kill wanted people in exchange of cash, it is like the most famous and known job today in their country but still considered the lowest of the lowest of the professions. Everyone wanted to be a bounty hunter but it takes more than just a man and a woman to become one. That's why Maleficent became really happy when Aurora passed the physical and neuro exams for hunter training. Finally, her adopted daughter finds her path.

"I'm fucking tired."

She curses as she enters her own dreamland, hoping to meet the King of her dreams in there.

...

"Sleeping Beauty, eh?"

The boys teased Jin as they played uno.

"Hey! Will you be betting your money or not?" Jin exclaims, complaining about Jimin not placing his bet for the round.

"Fine! Fine! Here!"

"Are you seriously not listening? those people call you Sleeping Beauty!" Hoseok laughs at him mockingly.

"I am a beauty, why should I complain about them giving me that nickname?" He says, reading his cards. "Fuck, no luck."

"You're wanted, Jin." Namjoon sighs disappointedly.

"You should have been more careful and kept a low profile."