Chapter 20: The Archer (Unedited)

"Mom, why don't we have Internet?"
Aurora says, pushing the door of her mother's room.

"I don't know. Call the Internet provider and just sleep for now. How is Arah?"
Little did they know, Seokjin had managed to cut their Internet connection when he came a while ago.
All because he didn't like Aurora to react with his engagement. He wants to be the one who will tell her when he's ready.

"She's already sleeping. It's such a shame. The election for the next King will be tonight. We're gonna miss it."
Aurora had been into politics this past few days just because of Jin. She even had found child photos of the lost Prince and she thinks they are actually adorable.

"Aish. That's alright. Please turn off my lights and close the door properly. Good night, Aurora."
Maleficent says.
"and if possible, stay away from the Royalty's drama. They were all bunch of actors and not worth your time or interest."

Aurora chuckles.
"You sound like you have encountered some traumatic experience with the royalties, Mom. Goodnight!"

...

Jin sighs.
It's 4 AM and they are in separate cars, going back to the silent area where they live.

It was a unanimous decision, Jin is now going to be the next King.

"What will you tell me?"
Jin starts the conversation.
Jungkook is driving the car the two of them is sharing.

This past few days, Jungkook had really been distant to Jin which the eldest thought is really strange. The two of them are the closest among the seven since Jin liked Jungkook a lot.
He basically taught everything to the little Computer Genius Jungkook.

"I hate that you're not being honest to Aurora so I think I should be honest to you."
Jungkook says, voice shaking from nervousness.
"do you remember my twin sister that I had been looking for, for the past few years?"

"Of course! What is her name again? Auro---"
Jin stops as something clicks on his brain.
Jungkook's twin sister's name is Aurora.

"Yes. She's that girl."

"How long have you been hiding this? And why aren't you telling her?"

Jungkook figured Jin did not know anything about Aurora being a bounty hunter so he tries to cover up the occupation of his sister.
Jin may freak out since he is on the wanted list.

"I can't tell her that I became a con man, but don't you worry. Once you come back to the palace and I become one of your men, I will tell her who I really am."

Jin looks away as he sigh.

"Don't you like me for your sister?"
Jin mutters.

"If you're talking about you being a person, I can permit you to be with my sister."
Jungkook smiles sadly.
"But you're a prince and you're engaged to a princess. She's nothing, I mean we are nothing compared to your position."

Jin looks at the younger as he try to be honest one last time before he wake up as the Crowned Prince tomorrow.

"I love your sister and if I can only draw back from being the crowned prince, I will."