Chapter 06: One Target

You're all probably wondering how Bangtan got into con business and how they met each other, so here's how.

Namjoon is his family's outcast. He wanted to become a singer, but his family thought the profession was nonsense so he ended up taking Mechanical Engineering. But he is not happy, so after he graduated college he decided to go to this rural area far from the city. Running away to his unwanted responsibility from the family. He wanted to become a singer so badly, but no one in the area liked his music nor his compositions so he ended up taking a lot of jobs just to support himself.

Strangely after Namjoon moved out of his house, Seokjin is forced to move out too. That's what he told them but he never really talked about his family with Bangtan. Jin is just a very silent, closed book person and does not like sharing his thoughts to anyone.

Yoongi is a famous gunsmith that gets involved with different kinds of transactions in the city. He is more likely the underground merchant of the big bosses of the city and he owns this huge gun ammunition store in the centre.

Namjoon gets to work in Yoongi's gun store and meets Hoseok, the two of them immediately become friends. Shortly after Namjoon started working in Yoongi's store, Yoongi's mother got sick and got into medication for weeks that cost Yoongi a lot of money. After a month, almost all of Yoongi's savings were gone and he became hopeless. He comes across these three younger con artists that forges pay checks, debit cards, credit cars and lives off them.

Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin.

Jungkook is pretty much an artist. He does all the hacking, digital copying works of the cards and signatures. Jimin is mr. swift hands. He is the one who steals the cards and takes pictures of them and Taehyung is the show master, he puts up a show to let Jimin take the cards they will be needing. Strangely enough for them to know when they met, they learned that Taehyung is actually Seokjin and Namjoon's younger cousin and he ran away from home like them. They all thought something is not right with the Kim cousin's family since they all ran away from them but that's not what mattered the most that time, Yoongi needed money and each of them needed to survive.

Jungkook promised to help Yoongi if he gives him a certain amount which is pretty huge. It is like an investment wherein Yoongi will have money in return as well. Yoongi never tried gambling but he trusted Jungkook,

and that probably is the best decision he had made in his life. Yoongi sold his gun store and gave Jungkook the amount he asked for. Yoongi had the money Jungkook had promised. But after he got all that he needed for his mother's medication, his mother passes away and his father follows her. So basically he needs a huge amount of money again.

He asks Jungkook and says if Yoongi takes 4 more people with him and stays as a group with them, he will help him.

And that's how they got together.

Yoongi recruited Namjoon and Hoseok, who has been his friend since forever, who are in need of money and Seokjin, who just came after them because they promised to treat him to fried dumplings for lunch.

...

"Yoongi, how much money do we have for the monthly budget?" Namjoon asks.

Yoongi is in charge of financial management since he owns a gunsmith store and is the most experienced in the field.

"Just enough, if Taehyung will give up on buying new Gucci shirts every week." Yoongi sighs as he checks his notebook.

"Hey! You know I can't do that!" Taehyung pouts.

"I found a place to rob."

Jungkook smiles as he looks at his Ipad.

"A perfect place!"

They all rush towards the youngest who is sitting on the couch.

"Jungkook, it is an orphanage. How dare you think of robbing a place like that?"

Jin says, rolling his eyes at him.

"Well, it is not a real orphanage." Jungkook shows some information to the members. "It is actually like the lying inn where I grew up in. I don't know if that butter box babies crime is associated with this one but fuck it. This is money!"

"Let's do it, then." Namjoon says.

"Yoongi and Taehyung, go to the place where that orphanage is and tell me what we can do to go inside." He orders. "Jimin and Jungkook, come up with a plan on how we can meet the orphanage head and make him trust us. We're gonna make sweeping their money look like it's legal."

"Copy, leader!" Jimin says as he smiles brightly.

"Jin and Hoseok, decide on the roles we will play this time after Jimin and Jungkook came up with their plan."

"Alright." Jin answers.

"Come on Yoongi and Taehyung, pack your bags and let's buy you a train ticket."

Things are getting all heated up. Who would have known Aurora and the Bangtan Boys will be after the same target for money.

...

Aurora looks at the orphanage and furrows her eyebrows. Why does it look like the lying inn where she and Jungkook were raised? Is the crime from her childhood and now really related? If it is, then maybe a relative of hers is the one who's running this orphanage.

"Hello, young lady. Would you like to go inside?" She looks at the woman and immediately flashes her a smile.

"Oh, thank you. I'm here to see if I can adopt a kid."

She scans the older woman, she is dressed like a nanny.

"Can you tour me around?"

"Gladly."

The woman smiles and guides her inside the tall gates of the orphanage.

"So who owns this huge orphanage?"

Aurora asks, trying to get a little information of who's the owner of the place. She just needs concrete evidence that this Mary Young is here or maybe just have a little lead on where she is. Aurora actually is not the one to do planning since she changes her mind from time to time so she just goes by whatever she can. And all she's going to do is to ask the owner where Mary is, by maybe choking his neck or whatever.

"The superiors don't usually talk about it, but I heard his last name is Lee."

Lee? Does it ring a bell, Aurora?

Well, her mother is from the Lee clan.

"Oh, I see. Will I meet him today if I adopt someone?"

"You will meet the head lady first and she'll tell you the next thing to do."

"Okay, thanks."

Her blood boils as the surname rings on her mind.

If this is a deja vu, then the Lees better be prepared because she'll kill them over and over again if they ever come across each other.