Chapter 28: Sleeping Beauty (Unedited)

Aurora walked out of her brother's car, exhausted. She told Jungkook to not come home and let her be alone for the night.
Jungkook just nodded.

"Hi, my baby."
Maleficent greets her as she open the door.
Hyeon looks over to her as he turn the TV off.

She runs on her Mother's embrace and kneels down before her sitting figure.

"Mom, I'm hurt."

...

That very night, Jin and Jieun were forcefully locked on the royal chamber. They expect them to consummate and that is what they should do in the first night.

But the two of them went on their separate ways.
Jin got dressed and casually layed on the couch while Jieun layed on the bed.

They don't even talk to each other.

Jieun is just teasing Aurora and just hates the fact that Jin dates her without telling her, but she will not go to the ends of the world for Jin's love.
Her pride could never let her do such things.

"Jieun."
Jin says, almost whispering but Jieun could hear it.
"I'm sorry if I act harsh towards you, but I only love one woman and she's not you."

Jieun closes her eyes and says,
"Fuck you, then."

...
Aurora wakes up with a terrible head ache. She and her mother literally drunk their stomachs off last night.
But she feels so much better.

She remembered crying so much but she feels so much better than yesterday.

"Morning, noona."
Hyeon opens her door and stares at her with uttermost hate in his eyes.

"Why do you look at me like that?"
She asks, almost whispering with her morning voice.

"Well maybe you will look like this to the woman who almost killed you just because you carried her into her bed."
Hyeon says, pointing on the wound on his neck.
Aurora gushes, she always carries her knife and her insticts are still intact even when she's drunk so she had no doubt if she really did that to Hyeon.
Although she cannot remember it anymore.

"Oh my, I'm sorry, Hyeon."

"I will not take it personally if you feed Blanca today. She had been nothing but a pile of attitude shit towards me, Noona. I think she misses you."

Aurora giggles.

"Okay then."

Hyeon gives her a hangover medicine and she immediately takes it. They both go down the stares and she sees her Mother boiling chickens for Blanca.

"Hi, Mom. I'll feed Blanca today."
She says.

"Okay, here you go. Take your earpieces with you. She would love to talk to you."

She just nods.
She opens the gate that connects her house and their garden.