Chapter 09: Baseball (Unedited)

Jin looks at the watch he bought just for Aurora.

"When will I ever see her wearing you?"He sighs and just closes the box of the watch

He sighs and just closes the box of the watch.

He gets his flute and plays it softly. His diamond dove comes flying towards him and gently lands on his shoulders.

It is just another morning for Jin and Elevado who hangs out in the garden whenever Shiroi (Jungkook's white tiger) is not around.

Jin is one of those owners who really don't like talking to his pet. Though for some people it may look like rude towards Elevado (Jin's dove), it is actually not.
Jin is not the type to actually listen to anyone for their opinion on his life. He's a hard headed man and Elevado knows that more than anyone.
Jin will only talk to the dove whenever it is sick or he's gonna ask him what he wants for dinner or whatever.
Elevado knows how Jin loves him so he did not need to talk to his owner as much.

"Jin!"
Hoseok comes rushing towards the older and sits across him.
"I just heard what kind of characters you and I will play for our next movie."
Hoseok laughs with his movie word.

"Oh?"
Jin puts his flute in his case and looks at Hoseok.
"What is it?"

"We are going to be pastors. Hallelujah!"
Hoseok smiles.

"Hoseok, how do you think about buying our own bibles? We should atleast study some of the verses to sound really convincing when we play the roles."
Jin winks at the younger and Hoseok laughs.

"I'd love that!"

...

"Do we really have to sign this much blank papers?"
Hong Pal asks as he pass the fifth paper on his officemate, Dante.

"You really have to. You will not have any time for signing documents when you two and your boyfriend comes to Maldives."
Yoongi grins.

"Please don't talk that loud, no one knows about our relationship here."
Dante sighs.
"the nuns will never understand a same sex relationship."

"I understand, Dante. That's why we're keeping this vacation as silent as it could be."
Yoongi smiles reassuringly to the two.
"and since you will only get to pay the first half of the trip expenses, I'll be needing you to lend me your company ID's. Thank you."

"When do you say will be our flight?"
Hong Pal asks.

"Tomorrow at 11 pm, our CEO and his secretary will meet you at the port."
Yoongi replies.