Chapter 18: Back From The Dead (Unedited)

(this chapter is heavily influenced by BTS's permission to dance!)

She never knew that a flower could make her heart flutter like this.
Let alone the fact that the man who just asked her in a date is the one who gave it to her.

Man, it is dangerous.
Her heart that has been frozen since forever felt like it has been back from the dead.
She never felt so alive until Jin came into her life.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"
Maleficent walks towards her daughter who has been looking for a while at the rose Jin gave her this morning.

"It is, yet it scares me."
She confesses.

"Why?"

Aurora looks at her mother as she keep her hands together.

"I'm afraid I'm gonna invest something to him and end up being scammed."

Maleficent laughs at her metaphor and shakes her head.

"Love is not a business for you to invest or get scammed on the process."
Maleficent says with a smile on her face.
"If you fall inlove, then you fall inlove. It's nothing you cannot handle, sweetie."

"What if I get hurt and get lost?"

"then find yourself a map to go back home. But then, life is too short for you to fear things you should have tried."
Maleficent says.
"Now, get your ass up off my bed and get dressed. Jin will be here by six, you say?"

"Yes, Mother."
Aurora smiles at her.

"and you should stop your habit of whenever you feel lost or insecure you're gonna go in my room and act as if it's yours."
Maleficent and Aurora laughed with the fact stated.
Aurora had been coming to Maleficent's room since forever to just sulk whenever things get rough for her. She just felt like the safest place in the world is her Mother's bedroom.
Where she feels comforted without even trying.

...
"Jungkook! You have to eat!"
Jimin snarls at the youngest as he tries to feed him.

"What's wrong with him?"
Taehyung asks as he enter the room.
Jungkook is cuddled up with a lot of blankets and pillows as if his room is freezing cold.

"He's burning up. He's sick."
Jimin sighs.
"He said he donated blood."

"He never wanted to donate blood, why did he do it now?"
Taehyung asks.

Jimin stays silent. He can't tell Taehyung that the youngest had found his sister and that sister of hers is a bounty hunter.
They will just go protective of Jungkook and tell him to stay away from her which will break the heart of the youngest even more.