Chapter 16: Steak And Tacos (Unedited)

"Where is Yoongi?"
Namjoon asks. It's 11 in the evening and the leader of Bangtan had called the boys for a meeting.

"He's out. She's with a girl."
Hoseok answers.

Jin winces. He suddenly remembers Aurora. He had been messaging the girl but she is not responding.
What is she up to at this late at night with Yoongi?

Jin suddenly feel scared of the things that are about to happen. He tried so hard to hide from the throne but here he is again.
Destiny is pulling him back to the seat he wished he never belong to.

A King has power but does not have freedom.

He is scared to lose his freedom.

He barely had the chance to know Aurora. The first girl that he taken interest to. Yet this shitty situations appear already.

"I guess we'll tell you what we're gonna do next now without Yoongi. He can catch up later."

Jin can feel his body shiver.
He is nervous with the guy's reaction.

"I want you all to listen. We have another mission and that is to protect the crowned prince."
Namjoon says.
He is expecting some kind of reaction from the boys but they just dead panned stared at him..

"Great. Thieves protecting the one of highest government official, it makes sense, Namjoon."
Hoseok grins sarcastically.

"I am not kidding you guys, we need you to cooperate. We don't have anyone but you."

"We? Isn't that crowned prince dead or what? What do you mean by we need to protect him?"
Jimin asks.

"I don't really think that protecting a coward that could not even show his face is a good idea. Let him grow his own balls."
Jungkook says.

Jin sighs. He tried hard to smack the head of the youngest with what he just said.
Though what he said is real.
He is a coward for running away from his responsibilities as the crowned prince.

"Jungkook, that coward you are talking about is here."
Taehyung points at Jin.
"Yup, Seokjin is the lost prince."

Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other and laughed hysterically.

"The Kim cousins had gone crazy."
Jimin spat.

"Are they on some drugs or what?"
Hoseok asks with teary eyes from laughing.

Jin sneers at the three and shows him his Golden Dove Badge, the only identification of the Crowned Prince of the Nation.

"You all can say sorry to me later."

"D-damn it. Is this real?"
Jungkook curses under his breath.

"Your Majesty!"
Hoseok and Jimin bows down to him but he tells him to stop.

"I'm still nothing, you need not to bow to me."

"Guys, now that you already learned about this Bratty Prince. We will now tell you what we are going to do for the next four days."
Taehyung says.