Chapter 14: Genius Gunsmith (Unedited)

"I guess the kid can go to bathroom on her own already, but you have to put on diapers on her every night just to make sure she doesn't pee on your bed."
Aurora reminds Jin as he takes out the groceries and stuffs out of his car.

"Great, now I will have to sleep on my small uncomfortable couch."

"Stop it, Jin. I will take care of her every morning just to help you."

Aurora picks the little girl up on her arms. She's sound asleep.

"Are you going after we tuck her on bed?"
Jin asks.

"Uh, yeah?"
She notices the gun shop and decides to buy something on her way out of Jin's place.

"Can't you stay for dinner? It's only 3 PM."

"Hyeon and I promised to have dinner with Mom."
She plainly says.
"Why?"

"Nothing. I.. I just haven't seen you for a while so--"

"You missed me?"
She teases. Jin's eyes widen as his cheeks puff. His ears are also turning red from embarrassment.

"It's not like--"
She cuts him off.

"Yeah. You better not miss me or anything. I don't stay at home so often. I'm always away."

Is she trying to draw a line between the two of them?

Jin chuckles. Of all the girls he had met, she is the first girl to draw a line between his relationship with them.

"So what are you trying to say? That I shouldn't get attached to you?"
He asks, jokingly.

"Yup."
She plainly says.
"I don't want to sound like I am narcissist but I don't make friends nor build relationships with other people. Let's just stay as people that know each other."

Jin looks at the girl and scans her.

"Are you afraid you'll fall inlove with me? Is that why you're trying to draw a line between us?"
He chuckles deeply.

"Why will I even like you?"

"Because you're beautiful and everyone wants you."
He says, winking.

"W-what? J-jin? What the hell--"

"Don't get the wrong idea, lady. I'm talking to the man behind you."

Aurora's eyes widen as she realise what Jin is doing. He is talking to his reflection on his car window which is behind Aurora.

"Aren't I right? I'm too handsome to be--"

And that's when she had enough, she started walking away from his car.

"I'm gonna wait on your house's door. I don't wanna hear you spread your narcissism, old man."
She groans.

"Haha! Wait!"
He laughs.
"See you later, attractive man!"
He says, winking to himself.

...

"Hyeon."

Hyeon looks at the man sitting on the chair on his front. He's the waiter that served him a while ago.