Chapter 25: Ghost (Unedited)

"and today the Crowned Prince of this country declares his royal men. Let's give him a great sound of applause."

"I wanted this press conference to be as intimate as possible, so thank you for making it happen."

Jin says.

Aurora looks silently at the television that broadcasts the declaration of the next King's men, Arah is sitting beside her and is mumbling a lot.
Aurora thinks the girl is already developing her speaking skills.

Hyeon picked Arah early in the morning because Bangtan will be at the palace.

"Pph! Pph!"

"I know Arah, that's your Papa in there."
Aurora smiles at the girl that is squeezing her arms and jumping on the couch happily.

"My royal secretary, my right hand man, 2nd Prince Kim Namjoon. Please bring in your tie and badge."

"I'll forever be delighted with the position you appointed me in, Your highness."
Kim Namjoon says as Jin places the badge on his chest.

Aurora just watches the men as they get the badges designated for each of them.

Aurora then pictures Seokjin when he becomes the King. She smiles with the thought that he will be a great King.
Though he's not going to be her husband.

From the very start, he wasn't supposed to be hers.

"Mmh!"
Arah looks at Aurora as the girl shed tears and let out silent sobs in front of the television.

"Noona, hey. It's alright. I'm here. We're here."
Aurora melts into Hyeon's hug and cries even harder.
This is gonna be the life she will face for as long as she lives.
A life without Jin that promised her tomorrow.

...
Three days had already passed in a blink of an eye but to Aurora, it felt like forever.

Jungkook had been sleeping on their house and since she had a lot of free time, she had already made space for his twin brother in her room.

She had been constantly feeling like a depressed teenager but then feels okay for a minute and continues with the anxiety again.
But she carries on and that's what's important to her.

Bangtan had been busy and no one could ever see her and hang out with her just like before.
Yoongi had been messaging her a lot, but she ignores it.
She still can't reply to anyone's message and she's not breaking the habit anytime soon.

Jin had never gone to see her again. Not a word or even a text from the man came for her.
And it breaks her heart but she knew she had to keep on going.

Her phone beeps and she immediately looks at it.

A message from: Yoongi
Hey dear, I will see you tomorrow and bring you somewhere.

She sighs and looks at the time. She wished Yoongi will come now to ease her boredom.

...
"Namjoon, this is not necessary!"
Jin disagrees with Namjoon's preposition as the boys laugh at him.

"You should atleast lose your virginity to someone before you settle down with Princess Jieun, Jin!"
Namjoon giggles.

Jin's face turned red and immediately looked away from his cousin.