Chapter 07: Her Little Secret

"Taehyung, I think you should go to our hotel room first. I will go and withdraw some money for tomorrow." Yoongi tells the younger one.

"Okay." Taehyung simply answers and nods as he takes his path away from the train.

Yoongi looks for an ATM machine and immediately finds one. After he withdraws money, he goes to a grocery store and decides to buy some ramyeon for his and Taehyung's dinner.

"What the fuck, they don't have my favourite soju." Yoongi looks at the small girl peeking on the refrigerator. He then smiles as he realises who it is.

The odd looking girl from the dance party.

"Do you live here?" He approaches the girl and she doesn't even look at him as she takes a turn and walks away.

"I breathe here."She mumbles under her breath. She walks towards the counter with a beer in her hand as if Yoongi did not even exist.

"So you don't--"

"I'm paying for this," She tells the cashier.

"That's 300 Won, miss."

She gives a bill to the cashier and leaves. Not even sparing Yoongi a glance.

"Hmm, interesting." Yoongi says as he flashes his gummy smile towards nothing.

..

Aurora sits on her bed as she chugs on the beer she just bought. She sneers.

"This is why I don't like beer. They just taste like, ugh."

She puts her Ipad away and looks at the clock. She sees the time, it's just 9:46 PM and she doesn't think the beer could help with her sleep. So she decided to go out and breathe some fresh air.

...

"She's still not home, Mom?" Jin asks as he lets out a disappointed sigh.

Maleficent smiles and laughs at his action and nods her head.

"I'm really sorry, son. Aurora is not going home for quite some time, you have to wait a little for her."

Jin was about to say something when he felt something purring and snarling in between his legs. It is Blanca, Aurora's pet tiger. Jin's eyes widen as he screams in panic.

"Holy shit!"

"Blanca, don't do that to Jin. He freaks out when you do that!" Maleficent chuckles.

Blanca immediately goes to Maleficent and purrs on her leg instead, begging for some kind of Attention.

Jin sighs in relief as the large tiger walks away from him.

"So, Mom. I will be going somewhere too. So I thought I would come here to see her before I go." Jin sighs in disappointment.

"Oh, where are you going?"

"It is work. I needed to go somewhere, Mom. Please just give this to Aurora when she comes home."