Chapter 15: Crowned Prince (Unedited)

"Oh yeah? Thank you Lord for another one."
Aurora whispers to herself as she look at Jin who is looking at Yoongi.

"Why are you here?"
Jin asks.
"I thought Aurora is my friend, not yours?"

Jin had never stopped talking about the girl since forever and he thought Yoongi is trying to take her away from him. Jin is quite possesive and orderly of his things and it's the same when it comes to humans.

"C'mon, why can't we be friends, too?"
Yoongi giggles.

"Go home."
Jin orders.

"Uh? Let's just eat and you can fight over my girl later."
Maleficent cooly says.

"Mom!"
Aurora exclaims.

"No shouting, please. Jin, get your kimchi here and let's eat."

"Alright, Mom."
Jin says, taking the seat beside Yoongi. Aurora found his dead stares at Yoongi hilarious at his eyes never leave the younger even when he opened the kimchi tupperware. As if he's trying to talk to him through his mind.

"Where's your daughter? Did you leave her all alone?"
Aurora asks Jin as they eat.

"Oh my god, you have a daughter? How come I didn't know?"
Maleficent exclaims, looking over a panicked Jin.

"M-Mom, no! She wasn't my daughter, I just managed to pick her up somewhere."
He glares at Aurora.
"She's with my brothers, don't you worry about her anymore."

Maleficent laughs.
Aurora laughs.
Pick her up? What does he think of the kid? A toy?

"You should keep her then. I also just met Aurora somewhere on the city. I am being harassed by these men and she beat their asses--"

"Mom, no talking when eating policy."
Aurora gives her Mother a warning look. Jin doesn't know who she really is. He should never even know that the lady can fight. Or else she'll scare him away.

The dinner finished. Aurora as usual is the one who's going to wash the dishes and Yoongi offered her help.

"Thanks."
She plainly said.

"Do you honestly hate me because of your--"

She cuts him off. He doesn't want Yoongi mentioning her secret anymore.
Not when Jin is here, too.

"I don't hate you. I treat every people like this. I'm sorry if you get the wrong idea."
She says, placing the plates on the sink.

"No. Don't be sorry, it's just that--"

"I'm rude?"
She smiles slyly.
"I'm terrible with people. I'd rather kill a bear than to try my best to be a normal being."

She had tried it. She tried being nice to people once , but they called her fake, a hypocrite and a two faced bitch.

People will only see you as they please no matter how much effort you put on in your attitude or character.

"You're not that bad though. I actually like you being real to yourself."
Yoongi smiles.
"the first thing that we should do every single day is to trust ourselves and not fake who we are just to make everyone like us. You're not made to make a fool of yourself, sweetheart."