Chapter 05: Her First Kill

Aurora clenches her teeth as she still tries to sleep but she couldn't.

The memories are just so crystal clear to her, as if it happened yesterday.

(Approximately 11 years ago)

"how did you know all of this information?" Jungkook asks.

"They will kill Nana Sam today. She was given 5 years to pay off her debt to the Lees but she ended up getting more and more debt to them as she wanted to keep Hyeon and not give him to anyone. She figured I am curious and suspicious of the Lees so she told me this."

"S-so what are we gonna do? We can't stay still here like this!" Jungkook's body starts to shiver in fear and Aurora notices it.

"No, don't be afraid. Noona is here." Aurora smiles at him, assuring him like the older twin sister she is. She is older than him by more than fifteen minutes so she had always felt like she needed to protect her brother despite her being the female.

"I just need you to do something for me and we will all get out of here."

....

Jungkook still feels goosebumps as he remembers that very night.

"So what happened next?" Taehyung asks.

"She set the clinic on fire while I was still inside it."

"She did what?"

...

(Flashback, that night when Jungkook and Aurora escaped the birth clinic)

"P-princess."

"Mrs. Lee will surely come and save you. Hold on tight, Jungkook. I will be back for you once I save Nana Sam and the children."

"I.. I trust you."

"I will be back, Jungkook. I love you."

"I love you, too.. Princess."

A tear slipped from his eye and he couldn't help but to shake in fear. He is scared.

"Fire! There is Fire!"

Jungkook sat on the chair and tied his hands behind his back as planned. He never knows why Mrs. Lee will get distracted by saving him amidst the fire but he trusts his sister.

"Jungkook? Jungkook!"

Jungkook could feel the temperature in the room rise up. His sister must have set the whole second floor on fire already.

Mrs. Lee opened the door and looked at Jungkook.

"Why are you here? Who did this to you?"

Just like what Aurora said is going to happen, Mrs. Lee is thrilled to see Jungkook tied in a chair while the whole building is burning up. But why?

"I.. Uh.."

Should he tell her her sister did it? He is supposed to stall the lady, but he clearly does not know what to do.