Chapter 10: The Foster Parent And The Pastors (Unedited)

"You lost, little girl."
Aurora could still feel the bitter taste of losing to Yoongi yesterday.
But she shrugs it off as she know that it will not help her today.

Today is the day she tries to go to the Orphanage's owner's room.
She goes out of her car and whispers on her watch.

"Glory 09 on the move for the butter box babies mission."
She's not going to ask for proofs, it's not her thing to beg so she's just gonna squeez the truth out from the owner and record it for Mary Young's family and baam! Pay checks is coming on her way home!

But on her way to the first gate of the orphanage, she sees two familiar men that shouldn't have been in there.

Aurora has a bad memory but she remembers this guy. He is one of the guys who tried to talk to her on the dance night.
The one that has a personality of a light.
But why the hell is he here?

When she looks at the other man standing next to Hoseok, she couldn't help but to gasp and come back inside her car again to hide.

It is Kim Seok Jin. The flautist that her dearest mother likes.
But why the hell is he in here, too?

"Fuck."
She closes her eyes and thinks of a way to enter the orphanage the easiest way possible. She can't just go inside, climb the walls with her knives and such just as she planned a while ago.

Jin shouldn't never know what she does for money.
He'll think she's strange and scary.

She looks at the back of her car and sees the baseball bat she and Yoongi bought yesterday.

"Guess I'll just use you then."

...

"Hoseok-ah, do you remember your lines?"
Jin whispers to Hoseok that is holding his bible in his right hand and is fully immersed with his pastor role.

"I for sure does, we will not eat for a month if we mess this up."
Hoseok whispers back.
"And call me Pastor Yule, Pastor John."

"The nuns are coming."
Jin says.

[Jimin and I already inside, checking for further informations about the vault.]
Jungkook says through the ear piece.

"Right. Pray for us."
Jin says.

Hoseok and him will be the distraction for Jimin and Jungkook that is trying to locate the vault of money on the orphanage.

[You pray the best, Pastor John. Why don't you do it yourself.]
Jimin mocks the older.

"They are here."
Hoseok says.

Yoongi and Taehyung are now walking towards them with the head lady of the orphanage and another nun.

"Pastor Yule, Pastor John!"
Taehyung greets.

They both wear the ID cards Jungkook and Jimin made out of Dante and Hong Pal's signatures.
Jungkook and Jimin carries the original copies and is using them as their keys to the rooms of the Orphanage.

"Pastor Yule and Pastor John, meet the Head Lady of the Orphanage and the Head Nun, Hinaro."
Yoongi says.

"Hallelujah! Hong Pal and Dante!"
Hoseok says as he raises his hand on the air.