Chapter 0: Prologue

Floor 61: Selmburg somewhere in a fortress...:

January 2025, 20h00 (8:00 p.m.), Fort Drayob 2nd Floor, Infirmary:

A door is brutally opened by a group, accompanying an injured person.

*Bam* *Door opened*

Unknown voice 1: *Speaking French* Bring him here bordel! Il a needs emergency soins now!

He shouts in French but later speaks in Japanese ( or English for the story LOL I don't even speak or write Japanese but you know the lore of SAO, they are 97%, Japanese players).

Unknown voice 2: *Nervous* We need a doctor now our potions don't work! Where is he?!

Unknown voice 3: *Yelling at this person* Calm down! There is no need to panic, we will heal him and after...

As they let this person lie down on the bed they hear suddenly...

*BOOOOOOOM* *Huge explosion from the outside*

Unknown voice 4: *Surprised by the explosion* What was that?!

A young adult, who is the second chief in command along with his mates is shocked, that the explosion happened, and then they are interrupted by another person.

Phantom Wolf Messenger: WolvesKeeper! Intruders were detected in the main hall and the rooftop. It's been confirmed that they're attacking us! What are the orders WolvesKeeper?

This person looks at the leader, who is seriously injured, with a half-burned face and multiple injuries on his body waiting on his orders.

WolvesKeeper: *Difficulty to breath, trying to tell something* *cough* *cough* Go defend our positions now! *Cough* We need... to prioritize the safety of our Wolves and our HQ. Argh! Alert... everyone on the Aincraid, the enemies who are attacking us, I swear of my blood *cough* *cough* even if it's virtual... that we will NOT lose this battle. Do you hear me? *Cough* *cough* If we lose..., then all of the actions we have done and all the hopes we brought until now will vanish, and everyone will die in this death game. It's them or us, is that clear?

The messenger answers back...

PW Messenger: Roger that Wolf I will do it, pour « Les Meutes des Loups Fantômes Azuréens »!!! (Name of their organization)

WolvesKeeper: Pour Les Meutes des Loups Fantômes Azuréens! *Cough* *cough*

The Leader of his guild shares his possible last wishes with his sub-leaders the Shadows Wolves Keepers on their possible last moments together...

WolvesKeeper: *Speaking French* Ma chère famille, mes chère amis, it's hard to say but, this battle could be the last for us, after all these years, our main enemy has decided to use his most important card. I would prefer to confess for all of you after we were done clearing the game but..., merci all of you after what we have done together: Rogue; Strike; Ghost; Chimera; Prophet; Oath... it's up to you all to decide on our future.

Especially you OathKeeper, my eternal second aux commandes, you helped me and « he », rebuild a strong guild, you were here to take care of the guild while we were with her or when we weren't here, just thank you we owe you one if we are out of this danger but *cough* *cough*...