Arc 1 Chapter 13: The Assault Team vs Kagachi the Samourai Lord

22nd December, 20h30 (8h30 p.m), Floor 10 Labyrinth Boss Room:

Luckau and Kirito level 59, Asuna level 58, Mito, Chris and Koharu level 57:

The fight has begun around twenty minutes ago with the Assault Team already succeeding to retrieve almost a quarter of the boss HP

The fight has begun around twenty minutes ago with the Assault Team already succeeding to retrieve almost a quarter of the boss HP. Still, some players are in difficulty despite the support players.

Klein: Tankers, we are in difficulty.

Luckau: Liten, Agil we will attract the boss close to its throne so that our supporters will aid the players in difficulty.

Agil/Mito: Ok

Agil: Take this! *Hit*

*Roar*

Liten: We have the full aggro.

Luckau: Lower your heads!

*Horizontal boss Slash attack*

Liten: That was closed. Now it's coming to us.

Luckau: Allez viens sale chien!

Kagachi focuses his attack mainly on Luckau who is trash-talking him. With Luckau very close to his throne something great or bad could ensue.

Luckau: (I wonder if he vandalize his throne, he could be very mad).

Kirito: Hey Tankers, what do you do?!

Agil: Step back, we have a plan.

Asuna: Which plan?

Chris: Oh maybe I know. Stop attacking, as Agil said EVERYONE STEP BACK!

All the players except the Tank players step back with Kagachi landing a huge attack on the group.

Luckau: Get out!

They dive on the sides avoiding the hit when Kagachi destroys his proper throne.

Kagachi roars with rage after the destruction of his symbol of power.

Luckau: Bingo.

Koharu: What was that?

Chris: Oh I think it's its buff that we have destroyed. Or it will earn one?

Kirito: I think retrieving one.

Kari: Really?

Mito: Yep. And I thought that a rumor.

Luckau: Come on guys attack him, let's take the advantage of the situation now!

Kagachi returns to face the players who have determined in the fight. And summons the bolts of lightning as they knock them.

All the players are paralyzed but for a lot, it's just only 30sec of paralysis or not at all.

Koharu: I'm still standing!