Arc 1 Chapter 10: The girl with her familiar, the sister, the twins (our pains)

11th December 2022 14h00 (2:00 p.m) Floor 8 Frozen Forest:

Luckau and Kirito level 50, Asuna level 48, Chris and Koharu level 47, Mito level 45

Luckau and Kirito level 50, Asuna level 48, Chris and Koharu level 47, Mito level 45. Total cols 289 755.

After a clinical leading from Chris during the 7th-floor assault boss, he and his friends are now on the 8th floor, a full snow theme floor so unfortunately with the cold of this floor, the girls and Chris catch a cold.

Chris: ATCHOUM!

Luckau: Tes souhaits frère.

Koharu: Atchoum*

Chris: À tes souhait Koharu.

Asuna and Mito: ATCHOUM!

Kirito: Everyone has caught a cold or what?

Asuna: No joke yes, look at your equipment you two, you still have your coat from the 1st-floor boss rewards while Mito, Chris, and Koharu have not that.

Chris: At least we can't catch the Covid 19 in the Aincraid.

Luckau: You sure of that? Maybe there could be a virtual pandemic like it was on WoW a long time ago.

Kirito: Oh the one with the debuff from a boss which killed the weak and newbie players?

Mito: Yeah this one. But Luckau, you and your colleagues haven't programmed a disease in the game?

Luckau: Euh...

Everyone looks suspiciously at him and he admits they have done that.

Luckau: Si, we coded the deceases in SAO.

His friends collapse after hearing that.

Koharu: We should make a list of everything that you coded and are a burden for everyone.

Chris: Well anyway, I and the girls have the debuff cold so we are more vulnerable to the damages taken from the enemies. So we must be careful.

Asuna: We could maybe buy some coats for this floor, didn't the guidebook mention a town here?

Mito: Yep there is one, we must walk for 5km and we will find the town on this floor.

Koharu: Tchoum* It's affordable the coats in the town?

Chris: Yep just for the protection on the cold debuff, tchoum!

Kirito: Ok let's move now or the sneezes will continue.

The 1st Team begins their exploration on the frozen floor at the same time they sometimes killing the mobs living here when Luckau receives a message from Argo about his service asked.