Arc 1 Chapter 7: The Treasure Hunt in the Ruins (with some bombs)

25th November 2022, 13h00 (1:00 p.m.), Floor 5, Decaying Ruins Teleport:

Luckau level 38, Kirito level 42, Asuna level 40, Chris and Koharu level 36. Total cols: 390 296.

Chris and Koharu POV:

*Sound of teleportation*

Chris and Koharu are the only players of the 1st E.I.S. Team to be on the 5th floor. Luckau Kirito and Asuna will join them later to continue the Elves Campaign.

Chris: *Talking in French* 5ème étage, toujours prêt à explorer!

Koharu: What did you say?

Chris: Oops désolé, I said, always ready to explore the 5th floor.

Koharu: Oh ok, one day, you should teach me the French language.

Chris: Maybe when we will be out of the game. or when we have the time here.

Argo: *Hidden from them* Well you two should survey the area.

Koharu: Argo? Where are you?

Argo: *Spooky her* Behind you.

Koharu: Aaahhh!

Koharu jumps out of fright and goes very close to Chris and grabs his arm.

Chris: *Arm bruptly grabed* Aïe mon bras!

Koharu: Sorry.

Argo: *Mocking at them* Nya Ah ah ah ah! It was funny!

Chris: Since when did you become a ninja?

Argo: Oh never, I just wanted to spook you since it fits very well with this floor.

Koharu: Well congrats, you did it, but this floor is..., I feel uncomfortable.

Chris: Too creepy for you Koharu?

Koharu: Yeah a little bit, we will explore a ghost town, unlike the other floors which are more vibrant.

Chris: That's true, so Argo what do you doing here?

Argo: Well Luckau asked me to help you explore the area, and spot the differences between what you and I wrote in the guidebook, and what we could have new objects and threats to face.

Chris: Yep the 4th floor was totally different but far better than the beta one, dealing with the desert storm at the time was awful, hopefully, it's a water lake theme now.

Argo: Yep, and normally for this floor, players can do a treasure hunt anything hasn't changed!

Chris: Yeah but to do that we need to eat the [Blue-Berry Tart] and I don't have it, Koharu neither too.

Argo: Oh don't worry, I have some, eat them, you two.

Argo gives 2 pieces of a [Blue-Berry Tart] that she has in her inventory.