Chapter 11.5: The end of the Elves War

14th December 2022, 22h00 (10:00 p.m), Floor 9 Dark Elf Castle Hallway:

Luckau and the rest of the team have arrived at the Dark Elves Castle when they see Chris and Koharu with some Dark Elves Guards searching Kysala and her fallen elves

Luckau: Watch who you are targeting Chris!

Chris: Prouve moi that's you.

Luckau: What do you mean? Of course, it's me crétin!

Chris: Because the Lyusula Elves and the Commander told us that the Fallen can transform in their appearance.

Asuna: Because you got already another status penalty after attacking me and Mito before?

Chris: Hmmmm

Koharu: It's alright Chris, it's them.

Chris put his bow down after recognizing him as real.

Chris: What are you doing here Yuuki and why Sinon is here too?!

Yuuki: Me? I was replacing Koharu for the operation on the military castle and Sinon replaced you.

Sinon: I...

Luckau: It's me who decided that she stay with us for the mission, happy or not I don't care we need her.

Chris:... Va falloir sérieusement qu'on parle de ça ce soir frérot. / We should seriously talk about that tonight bro.

Kizmel: Chris, Koharu can you tell me what happened?

Koharu: We were doing a special mission from the Queen, direction to the Cavern under the Castle. We saw Kysala and the Fallen Elves trapping the guardian Cocatrix and trying to brainwash we stop the Cocatrix but she succeeded to infiltrate the castle. After we killed some Fallen Elves, your Commander rushed to us informing us that the Queen was stabbed by Kysala and stole an item belonging to the prison. Since then, we are searching for her to avoid the steal of the remaining Keys and her personal objective.

Kizmel: I see, she wants to evade the prisoner at the same of stealing the keys.

Asuna: Who is this prisoner?

Kizmel: I don't know it too well but I learned he is the person leading with Kysala's sister in the collapse of the Elves Empire and the war between the Forest and Dark Elves, so a very dangerous elf.

Mito: He must be very old if he is the guy responsible for your war.

Kizmel: Yes, but he is and still very dangerous threat.

Yuuki: Oh I forgot, we have found some plans for the military castle.

Kizmel: Can I see it?

Luckau: Sure, Kirito the plans, please.

Kirito: There.

Kizmel with the others are looking at the plans made by the Fallen Elves and the remaining Forest Elves, when they see it describes part by part the plan to attack Queen Castle, steal the keys, attack the Queen and free the prisoner, and liberate a sealed beast.